“Excellent value in Mississauga”
Review of Bistro Narra

Bistro Narra
Ranked #61 of 1,691 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Bistro Narra is where true quality is not merely defined by delicious taste and superb service... You should also feel at home.
Colmar, France
“Excellent value in Mississauga”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

From outside looks like the surrounding shops, but inside you've a cosy restaurant.
The meals from the starter to the deserts are original, far from the standards.
All is nicely presented and tasty.
I had the chance to be there during the "lobster specials" period. Was excellent and raisonable price .
The deserts are also very good.

To be noted: they have good wines at affordable prices, which is not frequent in the area.

Will go there again next time I'm in Mississauga

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Discus69

Edinburgh
“Deceptive on the outside and deserves all the good TA write-ups”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We were staying in Mississauga and decided to have dinner here having seen the TA reviews. The restaurant has a plain frontage but once your inside it is clean, spacious, and very smart. The service is very attentive and we had an excellent meal. Definitely adding to my black book.

2 Thank ob1knbxtrail
Toronto, Canada
“Pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I happened upon the restaurant by chance, as a friend suggested we try it out for dinner. I'm really glad we did. This may just be my new favourite restaurant in Mississauga!

Hidden inside a small plaza, and sandwiched between a Starbucks and a nail salon, I wasn't sure what to expect. But I can honestly say, discovering Bistro Narra was a very pleasant surprise. The decor and ambience were lovely, and the calibre of the food and service far exceeded my expectations. To top it off, prices were quite reasonable.

Their grilled calamari that I had was scrumptious: perfectly seasoned and cooked, also came with a delicious sauce, arugula salad and grilled peppers. Yum! Also, the seared scallops with cauliflower mash was melt in your mouth goodness. Keeping in line with the great food, dessert was also excellent: white chocolate-orange mousse cake. Heavenly.

Based on my experience, I would definitely go back, and look forward to my next meal there. Bistro Narra is a gem!

2 Thank Ms_Chickita
Mississauga, Canada
“Nice brunch”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I had a pleasure to eat a nice brunch at Bistro Narra. Food was nicely presented and quite tasty. One of the guests was not happy with French toast choice, so I would suggest to try something else. Coffee was OK but nothing special. Prices are very reasonable and a good selection. One big thing I did not like was the service; it would be nice to see improvement.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Intravel12
Brampton, Canada
“A day to remember”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My son arranged a lovely brunch date for my husband my sons and myself along with his new fiancées family for a meet and greet, it was a lovely time. The place was clean the food was well displayed and the plate was full, the food was good and I would eat there again. Brunch is ordered off the menu per plate not a buffet brunch. It's in a plaza so no view of anything special, however a reasonable priced nice place to dine for breakfast and lunch they even serve dinner which I haven't tried.