“Mississauga's Very Best!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bistro Narra

Bistro Narra
Ranked #41 of 1,648 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Bistro Narra is where true quality is not merely defined by delicious taste and superb service... You should also feel at home.
Toronto
“Mississauga's Very Best!!!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We have wanted to try Bistro Narra for a while now, especially since most reviews on TA are exceptional, and as usual, TA never lies. We are over the moon to discover the exciting culinary skills and the outstanding menu that Narra has to offer.
We dined here over the Easter weekend, and we were happy with every single dish we ordered. My husband had the special for the day, which was a three course meal for $24… amazing value for money. His meal included a creamy potato and tarragon soup to start, veal chops (med-rare cooked to perfection) with a mushroom cake (brilliant) and potatoes, and a mouth-wateringly delicious Toblerone chocolate mousse cake for dessert, which was huge, and more than enough for the two of us to share. I had escargot to start (omg, to die for), the lobster crepe with a mango salsa-salad for mains, which was delicious, but I couldn’t finish. They had a very good wine selection, and the complimentary bread with house-made spreads was pretty good too. I like a restaurant that serves speciality coffees… and there is quite a few to choose from at Narra. Our server was excellent!! The meal, including wine and coffee and tip cost us less than $100.
By far the best restaurant in Mississauga; hopefully bistro Narra will inspire other passionate chefs to open similar places in this area. I will definitely go back, and I know what I will order the next time (so many exciting dishes to choose from), and I would recommend it to anyone, except, I want it to be my little secret :)

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank brownie06

Mississauga, Canada
“Not so great”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We went for a dinner. My wife ordered a soup of the day and a chicken crepe, and I had a french onion soup and a halibut. The french onion is good but not excellent, while my wife soup of the day was spicy and salty. The chicken crepe was very salty and not tasty at all. My wife was unable to finish it. The halibut was not fresh and was overcooked (taste like cooked with a microwave oven!) I love seafood and usually I finish my dish. This time is exception, I only finished half!! The side dish is better than the halibut!! A disappointing experience.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Ed_Mississauga
Toronto
“Good Food and Great Service”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Food here is pretty good, nice hearty food but don't expect any flavour explosions, food is basic and simple. The desserts on the other hand are to die for, rich decadent flavors and amazing portions. Value is good, portions are large and the service is amazing. The chef is always there greeting you with a big smile on his face. Enjoy going here.

• Visited November 2012
Ontario
“enjoyable evening”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We were staying in the area for a few days and checked this restaurant out --thanks to tripadvisor. The food and service are excellent --every course was very well done. We tend to often be disappointed with restaurant food, being "foodies" who love to cook at home.
It also has a BYOB policy which helps with the overall cost of dinner considerably -- since we like very good wines, dining out can get expensive. Highly recommend the Bistro Narra

• Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great Neighborhood Bistro !”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Went for lunch last Friday.. it was a prix fixe menu for $25 which they were offering for the month of January. Was pleasantly surprised, the food presentation and taste was excellent. Also the portion size was ample and the service was very good. I will definitely be going back. They are now offering a prix fixe menu on weekends for $32 with more choices.

• Visited February 2013