“Best bang for your buck!”

Union Social Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
Union Social Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 1,800 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mississauga Rd & Derry Rd
Description: Union Social Eatery is premium casual dining and socializing venue. It is an upbeat urban environment with a comfortable suburban approachability. It offers a comfortable, relaxed ambiance, food that is made fresh daily and a focus on treating every guest as a neighbourhood regular.
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Entrees were excellent! Tender juicy coconut banana chicken, interesting flavour, got better with every bite, and the steak was melt in your mouth good! Good atmosphere but a little dark for my liking!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Went for the first time with my 12yr old Son. We had 1lb of Wings and the Smoky Club Flatbread to start. The wings were meaty and tasty, the Flatbread was awesome.
I then had the Caesar Salad with chicken and my Son had the Swordfish Burger (he can eat). The salad was a little too fishy for me but there was otherwise nothing wrong with it.
As for the Swordfish Burger let's just say it's a good thing he only let me taste it when he was almost done. It was out of this world!
Wing specials (3-6pm) and Flatbread specials (Saturday-Sunday).
Good atmosphere and attentive service.
I will be back for sure if no other reason than to order my own Swordfish Burger!!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good eats. Casual dining... Very friendly and efficient wait staff. Excellent prices. My parents had the fish and chips which they said was absolutely delicious!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Great food, fresh not frozen. Service and price is just right. I have been there for lunch, dinner and even on the weekend. I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

There was so much to choose from on this menu and we enjoyed everything we had! It was close to our hotel and if we had time we would have been back! The flatbreads are delicious and the variety is plenty. Great service as well! Definitely would come back!