“Good environment. Tasty food. Good beer selection.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Union Social Eatery

Union Social Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
Union Social Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,636 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Canadian, American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mississauga Rd & Derry Rd
Description: Union Social Eatery is premium casual dining and socializing venue. It is an upbeat urban environment with a comfortable suburban approachability. It offers a comfortable, relaxed ambiance, food that is made fresh daily and a focus on treating every guest as a neighbourhood regular.
Calgary
“Good environment. Tasty food. Good beer selection.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Just a quick review on this eatery. The place was a good comfortable and informal environment to enjoy a meal with company. The selection of drinks (including beer) was very good. The food was also very tasty and healthy sized portions. I would recommend this place for sure and would visit every time I am in the area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Indonesian first
London, ON
“Friendly service, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

We visited this restaurant late on Sunday evening. We were greeted promptly and seated in a nice booth, comfy and not cramped at all. Our server was over quickly to take drink orders and to my pleasant surprise they have quite a variety of bottled beers including Blanche De Chambly which made me very happy. We ordered our food and we started with a beer and cheddar soup which was great. Main courses were all good as well, Pad Thai, Smoked Chicken Quesadilla and a Six Bean Salad. All the food is prepared fresh, nothing except the ice cream is frozen and it shows in the quality. The server we had, I believe his name was John, was friendly and informative. Prices here were really good as well. I was too full to try dessert but when we return I want to get the homemade creme brule. I'd recommend this place for a nice casual dinner or a place to grab drinks with friends.

• Visited April 2013
toronto
“Delicious Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great service and great burger. Ordered the Epic 2 hander burger it was delicious, tasted juicy and moist and had a grilled flame taste. The bun was so yummy. Had a side order of fries they were pretty good, would have liked them a bit thicker but absolutely no complaints. Will def be going back.

• Visited April 2013
Brampton
“Great spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

There was 2 adults and 3 kids in our party. From the time we walked in to the time we left we were impressed. Our server Ryan was courteous, knowledgable, and efficient. My wife and I got the killer Caesar salad and potato bacon and cheese soup to start. For the entrees the kids had pogo sticks and a cheese burger which were freshly made, not the frozen crap. I had the burger(again freshly made and delicious). My wife had the steak sandwich(she said it was one of the best steak sandwiches that she has had in a very long time. My of my boys said that his burger was one of his top 3. I can't forget to mention the fries! WoW! The kids gotta warm cookie for dessert which was awesome. At the end of our meal the manager Mike came by our table to thank us for coming in and providing some history around the place. My wife, kids, and I have officially made this our new dinning out spot.

Thanks USE for a great night out with the kids!! We will be back soon.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank toecoz
London, Canada
“Good food and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

We went for dinner on a quiet Monday night with a group of 12. Our table was ready, the staff was great and the food was good quality for the price. I would have no problem going back again next time in the area.

• Visited March 2013