“Delicious Burger”

Union Social Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
Union Social Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,743 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mississauga Rd & Derry Rd
Description: Union Social Eatery is premium casual dining and socializing venue. It is an upbeat urban environment with a comfortable suburban approachability. It offers a comfortable, relaxed ambiance, food that is made fresh daily and a focus on treating every guest as a neighbourhood regular.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great service and great burger. Ordered the Epic 2 hander burger it was delicious, tasted juicy and moist and had a grilled flame taste. The bun was so yummy. Had a side order of fries they were pretty good, would have liked them a bit thicker but absolutely no complaints. Will def be going back.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

There was 2 adults and 3 kids in our party. From the time we walked in to the time we left we were impressed. Our server Ryan was courteous, knowledgable, and efficient. My wife and I got the killer Caesar salad and potato bacon and cheese soup to start. For the entrees the kids had pogo sticks and a cheese burger which were freshly made, not the frozen crap. I had the burger(again freshly made and delicious). My wife had the steak sandwich(she said it was one of the best steak sandwiches that she has had in a very long time. My of my boys said that his burger was one of his top 3. I can't forget to mention the fries! WoW! The kids gotta warm cookie for dessert which was awesome. At the end of our meal the manager Mike came by our table to thank us for coming in and providing some history around the place. My wife, kids, and I have officially made this our new dinning out spot.

Thanks USE for a great night out with the kids!! We will be back soon.

1  Thank toecoz
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We went for dinner on a quiet Monday night with a group of 12. Our table was ready, the staff was great and the food was good quality for the price. I would have no problem going back again next time in the area.

1  Thank Rok67
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Met here for lunch today with colleagues. The wait staff was terrific and really understood the menu. We had never been there before and they were able to focus in on items we all enjoyed. Great atmosphere and terrific fresh food - something for everyone!

1  Thank Daniel H
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We came here for a valentines day dinner, food was great and portions were huge.

Environment was pleasant.

The waiter was very nice too.

Pricing average, hence the 4 stars v