“Nice find” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Casalinga Ristorante

Casalinga Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Casalinga Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 1,565 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Vancouver, Canada
“Nice find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Fried calamari amongst the best I have had. Excellent pizza. Penne ragu well made and tasty. Veal pizzaiola was moist and tender. Great wine list. Excellent service. My only criticism, you have to cook pasta in briny water. Definite repeat.

• Visited September 2013

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“Always enjoyable...Great food, value & welcoming atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We have ate here many times and introduce friends & family to the restaurant who have become a regulars as a result. Yes, it's tiny making it for us more intimate. Our personal experience is they always try their best to accommodate you even when you don't have reservations.

I love that they will adjust the sauce in the dishes to your liking i.e. red sauce vs white etc. My personal favourites are: Prosciutto & Funghi pizza along with the Penne Casalinga in a rose sauce. This is a restaurant where I feel the over all value is VG!

Always a great dinner & enjoyable atmosphere!

My only recommendation is to DO NOT always hold back so much on the parmesan cheese.

• Visited July 2013
Mississauga Ontario Canada
“A hidden gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

What a pleasant surprise. Tucked away at Southdown and Lakeshore, I liked everything about this place. The service was friendly, fast and knowledgeable. The food was delicious and fresh. I never order calimari (too rubbery) Not here, was fantastic. Not overpriced and the fact that it was busy early on a Wednesday summer night indicates how popular this place is. Excellent.

• Visited July 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Terrific but be Organized”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

This a very authentic Italian restaurant in the neighbourhood but you have to organized. Very little chance of getting in without reservations. A very small restaurant with exceptional food and mediocre service.

• Visited June 2013
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is by far the best Italian restaurant I have ever been to. After returning from a trip to Italy with my husband we stumbled upon this place and I can honestly say the food and menu is as good as what you get in Italy. The calamari is to die for and we've tried a few of the pizza's which are all excellent. The penne a la vodka is also fantastic. As well, one thing we missed the most about Italy is the espresso and it tastes amazing here.

The service is also very good. They always remember us when we come in, and take the time to talk.

I highly recommend this place!!

• Visited April 2013