“wow I am amazed.”

Mississauga, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wow I am amazed.”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Senor Burrito is one of the most authentic mexican I had ever try. I went there with a bunch of friends and for my surprise the Argonauts were eating there. What a great experience and tastiest mexican food.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank James l

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“Great Nachos and Burritos”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This place is in the plaza just off the northwest corner of QEW/Erin Mills. You can eat-in or take-out. They make their own fresh salsa (three kinds) and chips in house here. Their burritos are the tastiest I've ever had in MIssissauga. My wife and I love the nachos. The portions are generous and they have lots of toppings to choose from. Great guacamole. Menu also has tostadas, tacos, quesadillas, flautas, chili and chimichangas. They also have Mexican soft drinks in the cooler as well as the usual selection. From the first time I visited this place months ago until now, I have never been disappointed.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank SelaD
Ontario
“Fresh and flavorful”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Really friendly service, amazing burritos, and the atmosphere is great and clean.