“AMAZING TIME” 5 of 5 stars

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“AMAZING TIME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I had the best time of my life. The staff, the experience, everything about the place is second to none. I came with my husband for the first time and fell in love and now I bring my kids there. It is an amazing place for a date, quality time, fitness or family fun! I would reccomend this place to everyone!!!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Tracey C

Aurora, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Gone down hill.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Price goes up and the value for the entertainment goes down.Lowsy music to skate to,not enough staff to enforce the rules,same boring nite.Nothing new,nothing ever changes.
Owners dont seem to care.Have a customer suggestion box and find out what the paying peaple really want.
I have found other things to do and places to spend my entertainment dollars.
Hung up the skates.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Dave M
Toronto, Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Something different”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Fun times, good for kids birthdays. I took my two daughters there they loved it so much they went again with a group of friends then out for pizza.

Visited August 2012
Oakville, Canada
295 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 282 helpful votes
“Good Place For Roller Skaating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

See this place promoted on the TV from time to time. Has been a local roller skating place for years aand is poplar place for young people. Good clean fun for tthe whole family!

Visited June 2012
pa
80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 433 helpful votes
“Great for kids parties”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Recently dropped the kids here for a party. It is a roller blade place, with music and food. Unfortunately this time it was very busy. Nevertheless, the kids enjoyed it when I picked them up since they were giving it rave reviews.

Visited December 2012