“A busy, spot”

Dining options: Reservations
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
“A busy, spot”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We were lucky to get a seat (Friday) when we arrived at 12:30, but by 1:30 you had your choice of seating! Service was really slow, but perhaps they were short staffed. The server who took care of us was very apologetic and very friendly.
We ordered the fresh rolls (they were just o.k.), the chicken pad thai and the Creamy Coconut Curry. The curry was supposedly a #1 on the 'heat scale' but I found it to be much hotter than I anticipated. The salad which comes with the meal, again was o.k. I think next time I'd try the lemongrass soup.
Although the restaurant is tucked away in a corner, it is worth seeking out. there are lots of items I'm still looking forward to trying.

• Visited March 2014

Mississauga, Canada
“Bamboo Legend”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

It seems this place is Hit-or-Miss. Since I had a lovely lunch there, we decided to visit on New Year's Eve. One waitress for the entire restaurant so service was not the greatest but we were immediately served a pot of cold tea! How does that even happen? The waitress seemed surprised. Most shocking was that the teapot had been repaired. Handle broken and glued on. Now, in some places this is a health violation seeing as chipped or broken crockery can harbour bacteria, not to mention what the glue can be leeching into your food or drink. We were brought more tea, hot this time but in the same pot!
I ordered the special and was completely happy with the most delicious mango salad - until I dug my fork into my white rice and came up with a very long black hair. That turned me off enough that I found it hard to enjoy my replacement meal. The entire experience was a downer as I could see how unimpressed my dining partner was. No effort was made here, not even for New Year's Eve.

• Visited December 2013
Mississippi
“Great Thai Food with Incredible Wings”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This is a wonderful little restaurant with perfect Thai food. They offer all the usual dishes but the one you should never miss is their chicken wings with their wonderful dipping sauce.

Visited December 2013
Toronto
“Good Food”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Went to this restaurant on a recommendation by a friend. The food was great and so was the service. I have already been there twice in the past 2 months and the food was even better the second time around.

• Visited September 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Not so good food at fair price”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I went with friends to this restaurant that I had never been. I thought it would be safe to order their authentic Pad Thai with beef. To my surprise it was the worst Pad Thai I ever had. The noodle part was pale with no coloration. The pieces of beef were okay. But that was it, plain noodle without the usual spices and veg. I was totally disappointed. I got what I paid for and I will not go back to this location again.

• Visited October 2013