“Great Thai Food with Incredible Wings”
Review of Bamboo Legend

Bamboo Legend
Ranked #211 of 1,743 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This is a wonderful little restaurant with perfect Thai food. They offer all the usual dishes but the one you should never miss is their chicken wings with their wonderful dipping sauce.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Went to this restaurant on a recommendation by a friend. The food was great and so was the service. I have already been there twice in the past 2 months and the food was even better the second time around.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I went with friends to this restaurant that I had never been. I thought it would be safe to order their authentic Pad Thai with beef. To my surprise it was the worst Pad Thai I ever had. The noodle part was pale with no coloration. The pieces of beef were okay. But that was it, plain noodle without the usual spices and veg. I was totally disappointed. I got what I paid for and I will not go back to this location again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went with my wife and got the spring rolls, Fusion Pad Thai (chicken), and Authentic Pad Thai (chicken). Really delicious. Big portions though and we ended up packing up half our meals to take home for later. The Fusion Pad Thai is great, it has some spice to it which is great, and the red/green peppers are nice and fresh. Good sized pieces of chicken, and big chunks of tofu.

We will definitely be ordering food from here again, price was about $15 each after tip but considering we had enough food for two meals, that's a bargain.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

MY wife and I enjoyed the tasty Thai food with good service as well. A little hard to find in a hidden location ina Plaza but worth it.