“Just the kind of place you're always hoping to find...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bamboo Legend

Bamboo Legend
Ranked #330 of 1,648 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
“Just the kind of place you're always hoping to find...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Last night was our first time at Bamboo Legend. We took my father for dinner, and were so charmed by this place. The service was very inviting, and cordial. Everything we ordered was very tasty. Things take a bit of time to come out, but everything was fresh and well prepared, so it was worth the wait.

It's a true family run restaurant, with the couple running the kitchen, and their daughter, Vivian running the front of the house. Vivian was friendly and gracious. We went on a Saturday evening, so it wasn't totally packed, but apparently it is a lunchtime favourite. They are located to close to the Cineplex, so it's perfect before or after a movie. They've another location in Port Credit, which is run by the family's son.

I'm always looking for family run businesses which try go the extra mile to please their customers. Bamboo Lounge is just that sort of place. We will definitely be coming back.

• Visited July 2013

SE USA
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Found on Trip Advisor while staying in Mississauga for business.

Excellemt service............ and spectacular food. I enjoyed 2 of the Thai Curry Entrees........ (1 to go) ...... they spiced up perfectly for my taste. Mango Sring Roll a very nice fresh change.

Will be back !!!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Bosco125
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“ADDICTED”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Every food in the menu is absolutely delicious. I love the spices, freshness, and taste of each one. I usually order the Vietnamese Fried Rice and I always get it medium spicy, no chicken. My mom and sister ordered the coconut soup and spicy seafood platter and they were soo good!!! Spicy but it was soo good I can't stop eating! Great service, kind people especially the mature lady. I walked in for pick up one hot summer day and she gave me a glass of water. Highly recommend this place! I keep coming back. Addicted.

• Visited April 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Enough!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Hey Bamboo Legend fans, that's enough with the favourable reviews!
Don't spread the word anymore or we will all regret it and have to resort to just take-out in the future.

Our favourite little lunch spot was fully jammed this Wednesday right at noon. We were lucky to get the last available table. In spite of the crowd service was almost as prompt as usual thanks to the cheerful senior server with only a beginner helping him, - sort of, out front. Our meals were as good as always once we rescued them from another table. As busy as they were, our food had ample seasoning, ingredients and spice.

And please don't mention their exceptional value to others either. Let's keep it ours.

• Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Best Pathai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Probably the best Pathai do we eat out of Thailand / In general a very good Thailand Food : very recommendable