“Fantastic”

Good for: Families with children
SE USA
“Fantastic”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Found on Trip Advisor while staying in Mississauga for business.

Excellemt service............ and spectacular food. I enjoyed 2 of the Thai Curry Entrees........ (1 to go) ...... they spiced up perfectly for my taste. Mango Sring Roll a very nice fresh change.

Will be back !!!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Bosco125

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“ADDICTED”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Every food in the menu is absolutely delicious. I love the spices, freshness, and taste of each one. I usually order the Vietnamese Fried Rice and I always get it medium spicy, no chicken. My mom and sister ordered the coconut soup and spicy seafood platter and they were soo good!!! Spicy but it was soo good I can't stop eating! Great service, kind people especially the mature lady. I walked in for pick up one hot summer day and she gave me a glass of water. Highly recommend this place! I keep coming back. Addicted.

• Visited April 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Enough!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Hey Bamboo Legend fans, that's enough with the favourable reviews!
Don't spread the word anymore or we will all regret it and have to resort to just take-out in the future.

Our favourite little lunch spot was fully jammed this Wednesday right at noon. We were lucky to get the last available table. In spite of the crowd service was almost as prompt as usual thanks to the cheerful senior server with only a beginner helping him, - sort of, out front. Our meals were as good as always once we rescued them from another table. As busy as they were, our food had ample seasoning, ingredients and spice.

And please don't mention their exceptional value to others either. Let's keep it ours.

• Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Best Pathai”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Probably the best Pathai do we eat out of Thailand / In general a very good Thailand Food : very recommendable

pa
“Plain but Tasty”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This branch is small and designed plainly and practically. Service is quick and good. We ordered the Fusion pad thai- very good fresh tasting, noodles cooked well; sweet and sour fish-whole, another winner, very crunchy and well seasoned; Pho, fair broth, just okay. The taste is authentic and delicious, need I say more. Just go try it !!

Visited March 2013