Monte Carlo Inn Toronto West Suites
$142
Hampton.com
$127
$118
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$123
$107
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Mississauga(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$94
Agoda.com
$143
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I stayed at the Monte Carlo Inn for 2 weeks. Room was very nice, clean. The only issue was that guests in the neighboring room were very noisy. Staff was very good, helpful. Breakfast was great. Gym is pretty decent, no pool or hot tub. I will definitely stay here again when I visit Mississauga.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Sauna79
Reviewed March 14, 2014

My wife and I along with friends used the services of the Monte Carlo Hotel both before and after our holiday. The price was excellent for the room.Our first check-in was swift and pleasant. The young lady on the desk was happy helpful and easy to talk to. The room was comfortable quiet and clean. Breakfast was supplied which included fruit salad cereals, toast, bagels, croissants and assorted sweet rolls. Coffee and tea was also provide but was not hot however. A microwave was available to heat it up. Orange and apple juice was also available. This service went from 6 to 10 am.
Free parking for 2 weeks was nice. Shuttle was supplied every hour to the airport. Shuttle drivers tended to be unfriendly and not wanting to assist in any way. This was a big surprise as most tend to realize that a helpful hand and a smile gets tips.
On our return two weeks latter our pickup was 15 minutes later then we where told. But we where told it was due to poor driving conditions. Although slow the road appeared to be cleared and open. The check in at 3 am in the morning was slow and the desk representative was not friendly or helpful. We had left a overnight bag in lock up but he did not want to get it until later 6 am.
The room 117 had a distinct smell of cigarette smoke when we opened the door. I went back to the desk to report it immediately and was told bluntly that all rooms where smoke free and I was wrong I stood looking at him and he finally came to check it out. In the mean time my wife asked another member of our party to check the room He also stated it smelled of smoke. I wanted the attendant to know so I was not charged for a cleanup of smoke that was there before I took over the room. He came to the room and said he smelled nothing and blamed it on the heating unit. It was not a heat smell as we had no problem 2 weeks before. He just turned and left.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2014

My wife and I attended a wedding at the Convention cnt. close by, so wanted something close enough to spend the night. Has secure parking as I rode my bike in which was impt. to me, rooms are dated, but ok. Room smelt of smoke, however we were in a party mood so didn't bother complaining. They offer a continental breakfast, however I had to leave to go to work at 5:30am before they laid out the breakfast. It's ok for what it is and was convenient for what we wanted.
Will stay here again if attending another wedding in the area as they offer a free shuttle service as well.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2013

When my boyfriend and I first arrived at our room we saw that our front door opened to a very poorly insulated outside balcony. Directly beside our door we had a large window that faced the balcony and the streets below it. We dropped our bags off and then left to go to a Christmas party we were attending down the road. We returned to our room around 2: 30AM and as we were walking to our room we were approached by an African American man who looked to be in his mid to late twenties asking us if he could join us in our room. We of course turned him down and continued on our way feeling very disturbed and unnerved. When we got back to our room my boyfriend and I began getting ready for bed, and just before I was about to change my clothes I noticed the curtains were open. As I was trying to close them I locked eyes with the same man we were just approached by in the hall. He had followed us and hidden himself at the side of our window and was peering in at us. He had positioned himself so we would not be able to see him unless we walked right up to the window and looked to the left. I ran away from the window and called my boyfriend over, but by that time the man was gone. We began trying to close the curtains but unfortunately they do not close. A few minutes later the man came back and stood dead centre of the window and was staring in at us again. My boyfriend went out and confronted him and told him to get lost and after much convincing the man finally left. We used my earring to pin the curtains together so if he came back he at least wouldn’t be able to see in again. We called the front desk right away and explained the situation and they said they would send someone up. They didn’t ask for his description, they didn’t offer to change our room, and we didn’t hear anything from them again. I didn’t sleep at all that night and suffered a panic attack because of how unsafe I felt at this hotel, and how uncared for the staff made us feel. The next morning at check out we told our story to the man working at the front desk and his response was “oh...that’s weird” and that was that. The hotel and staff failed us time and time again to handle this very serious situation. Looking back I wish I had called the police, because this was a very serious violation that was handled with such carelessness. After staying at this hotel I not only felt violated and disrespected by that man, but from the staff as well. I will never stay at any of the Monte Carlo hotels again, but my hope in writing this is that this doesn’t happen to another unassuming guest, because it could have ended much worse.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elise M
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night for business. Great service at counter. Rather ordinary hotel with a simple continental breakfast included. Business service included beside front desk. Room has a microwave and fridge. Lots of guests are there for a descent night sleep with business in area. I would recommend this hotel . Lots of restaurants in area

• Stayed: December 2013