“Consistent Food and Service”

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Ranked #25 of 1,756 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The Keg has always been known for their great food and service. We visited on a Saturday evening- we arrived before six as we know they get quite busy. We were seated immediately and served quickly. Out waitress was very good and ensured that we were taken care of. All of the food was serve hot and was quite tasty. There is a casual atmosphere at this restaurant.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Four of us went to the Mississauga Keg for supper on Mother's Day 2013. Our reservation was for 6 pm and we had to wait until almost 7 pm to be seated. I walk with a cane and the hostesses provided me with a chair to sit on while waiting, which was very kind of them. However, the food and service was a disappointment. My companions enjoyed their steaks but the sides were very small. My two lobster tails were okay. It was obvious that they had been frozen. For the high cost of the meals, the restaurant could have included a soup or salad. The waiter forgot to bring us bread (a large bun split four ways) and he forgot the second drink I ordered. The tables are also too close together. I had to fight my way out past a table of eight. The probably added more tables for Mother's Day. The ambiance is nothing special either.
If you want to be overcharged and underfed there are better steakhouses. This is no Barberian's, after all.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I love coming here as I know I'm going to have a great meal and exceptional service (almost over the top compared with the UK).

When I'm travelling, I usually get conference room sandwiches or airport food so a visit to the Keg is a must for me when I'm in Mississauga. I was there last night and my stomach is still smiling!

It's a "not to be missed" Canadian experience!

1  Thank Rooney-Swindon
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I came here with a bunch of people I was at a wedding party with. We didnt want to eat the food there so we came here. Server was trying a bit too hard but the food was amazing. Steak was cooked a perfect medium and sides were amazing. I would return in the future and would recommend.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have came her many times in the past but was not happy with my last visit. Prices are relatively high compared to their competition and I found nothing on their menus that make it stand out from every other steak house, I will probably not come back