Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
View Hotel
All reviewscourtyard marriottstandard courtyardroom faced the highwayhighway siderestaurants and shoppingquick bitebreakfast arealarge bathroomfree wifispent two nightsmississauga meadowvalestarbucks coffeepleasant stayking bedbusiness areabusiness tripexercise room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I stayed here for Caribana August 1st - August 5th 2013. It was a nice, clean and relaxing hotel room. I thought the pillows were a little too high and the food downstairs was overpriced. There aren't many eateries within a 10 minute drive so you're basically forced to eat the highly priced food, which wasn't all that great.The parking lot always had a space, even when I came home late at night. Be aware though, it is a half an hour drive into downtown Toronto which made for a rough commute after Caribana festivities. Great price though - I paid $305 for 4 nights. Near to the highway so it was easy to travel around Mississauga and Toronto. No issues with the staff. They did what they had to do. There is a nice pool but I didn't get a chance to go in. There's free WIFI but it was spotty upstairs in our room, i think i was on the 5th floor.

Room Tip: Chose a room that faces the parking lot (even numbered). Make sure there's a microwave and fridge in your room so that you can make a snack and not have to pay for the snacks/water downstairs.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janice N
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Janice N,
We appreciate you selecting Courtyard Mississauga during Caribana, and we thank you for writing a review. It's great to know you that our clean accommodations made for a comfortable stay. We're sorry for the areas we fell short of exceeding your expectations. We value you as our guest and hope you'll visit us again in the future. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed on the 5th floor next to the highway which is not good for my sleep since I am a little sensitive about noise. I should have known that this is a sign because the first thing I noticed when I walked in the room was the ear plugs on the side table :-)
Pretty standard room with a fridge and a clean bathroom and bed. That's all I care about.
4 stars because of the noise. Next time I just have to ask for a different room.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2013

flindstroem,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing feedback from your stay with us at Courtyard Mississauga. I'm sorry to hear about the noise disturbances you encountered during your stay and any resulting inconveniences. We're glad you found our clean accommodations to meet your satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest again in the future. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I was in a 2 day training session at a hotel a couple minutes away, but I am a Marriott Gold member (although again never acknowledged at check-in or out) The CbyM Meadowvale is situated in an industrial complex right off highway 401. The rooms are spacious, well appointed & modern amenities. The bed is very comfortable and affords a good nights sleep. Internet is very fast - not like most other Marriott's that I have stayed in, a pleasant surprise. Didn't use the facilities, but they appeared to be well maintained and modern. Parking is ample and shared with the Residence Inn. The only drawback was some of the cleanliness. I found not 1, not 2, not 3 but several long black hairs in the bathtub/shower. (I have short blonde spiked hair). Not a super big deal because the shower washed them away - it just makes you wonder what else is dirty that you don't see/notice. Would this cause me to stay away from this or any other CbyM location? Definitely not, a minor pester. A good quality hotel in the industrial area of Meadowvale Mississauga you will be happy if you stay here.

Room Tip: Try to get an even numbered room, so you are not facing the Highway 401 where you may hear the passing traffic...or not
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alan N

Alan N,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your experience with us at Courtyard Mississauga. We're happy to have had you as our guest during your 2 day training session, and we're pleased to know our spacious accommodations, fast internet service, and comfortable accommodations were well suited for your travels. I sincerely apologize that the cleanliness of your bathtub/shower was not met with our excellence in service. I have shared your comments with our housekeeping staff in order to make improvements. We value you as our guest and hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel, great staff. Close to lots of restaurants. Decent free wifi in the building and nice lobby area to work in the evening.
Wish Marriott had free coffee in the morning, but other than that a great place to stay.
I will stay again when on business travel in the area.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

G_Diel,
We appreciate you selecting Courtyard Mississauga while traveling on business, and thank you for writing a review. It's great to hear our hotel, friendly staff, and close proximity to many restaurants made for an enjoyable stay. Your feedback is important to us as guest satisfaction is our highest priority. We look forward to your return visit the next time you travel to the area. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

This hotel is located off the Toronto, Ontario Hwy 401. Great restaurants and shopping malls are located within 10 minute drive. The rooms are clean, staff friendly, fast internet, Starbucks coffee in the lobby.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, request a room away from the 401.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

boatnerd23,
Thank you for writing a review from your Courtyard Mississauga experience. It's great to know our clean accommodations, friendly staff, and variety of amenities made for a great stay. Please plan to visit us again soon. Thanks again.