Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale
  • Restaurant
$100
Element.com
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$106
$96
$80
Hotels.com
$137
$122
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$101
$97
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$112
$95
Agoda.com
All reviewscourtyard marriottstandard courtyardroom faced the highwayhighway siderestaurants and shoppingquick bitebreakfast arealarge bathroomfree wifispent two nightsmississauga meadowvalestarbucks coffeepleasant stayking bedbusiness areabusiness tripexercise room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Spent one night at this property while attending a conference at the Hotel next door.

Overall the property is clean and the lobby appears to be newly renovated. The rooms also clean and supposedly renovated appeared dated. Beds are some what a subjective topic, but I found them okay. However, I prefer beds at the Hilton family of Hotels.

I would stay at the property again, but not for an extended stay.

Room Tip: Request a parking lot view, so you don't get as much noise from the Highway.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Grumpy2469,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at Courtyard. I'm glad you liked our property and found it to be a good location for your conference. Should your travels bring you back to our area, we hope you'll stay with us again.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I'm normally a big fan of Marriott, and their affiliate chains. This place was an average room rate, and fell a bit short of my expectations. Beware of the hot tub, the chemicals they use in there smell like paint thinner to the point of being noxious, had to bail out after 2 or 3 minutes. The pool was fine though. The shower at the pool level is ice cold, so shower in your room before you go to the pool, if possible. The Lounge was brutally expensive, I bought a round of 5 drinks for me and my colleagues, and it totalled $77.00 before tip, so pick up some bevvies at the booze-mart nearby, and avoid getting stiffed in the lounge. The service is pretty slow as well. Most of the food they do there is micro-waved, so if you are in a hurry to get to a meeting, just hit Timmy's on the way. The bed was definitely not as comfortable as most Marriott's, pillows as well, so if you want soft, or back comfort, you might not get it here. My first morning they knocked on my door for my wake up call, because they said my phone wasn't working. But they didn't tell maintenance about it, because it was still out of order when I got back that day, so I had to fix it myself. They do provide earplugs, because you are right next to the freeway, and underneath the airlines approach line to the airport, so if you need quiet to sleep, don't bank on it either. And the front desk is usually understaffed for the traffic flow, and can be very slow. A safe location, close to airport and the 401, so a reasonable business stayover, but no big deal. Oh yeah, beware the cabbies in the Black cabs, they drive psychotic, and get ticked off when you try to pay with a Credit Card, they are obviously skimming from the Gov't because they made us pay cash twice, out of the five trips we took.

Room Tip: Ask for Rooms on opposite side of Freeway if you want quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank FireHorseSire66
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Meathawk,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business, and we're glad you chose to stay with us at Courtyard. I regret to hear that your stay with us was not overly satisfying. I have read your comments in their entirety and have done some research on the lounge – I did find a ticket in that amount and the items on it are indeed priced accordingly by market – I am not sure if this is your particular receipt but it is rare that we have such a high ticket and I did find one – if you would like to discuss it with me, I would value that time. As well, I am very concerned about your comments about the city taxi cabs – I can help you with that if given more information. Thank you for your feedback. Safe travels and if you do need assistance with some follow up, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Vali Glover, General Manager

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Stayed here for one night in early January ... relatively new property with great lobby lounge, restaurant and open area concept. It's nothing fancy food-wise, but enough hot food ordered at a counter with bar and several flat screens in the lobby. Hotel gym is standard fare for a value chain hotel. Hotel is 15 mins from YYZ T1 and T3 with cabs out front or less than 5 minutes away.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

WJR-041,
Thank you for writing a review. We're glad you stayed with us at Courtyard and had a pleasant visit. Please plan to visit us again the next time your travels bring you to Toronto. Safe travels.

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

What can I say. Predictable Marriott Courtyard Inn quality. Nothing too fancy, but the rooms are clean and spacious. Price is moderate and the value is excellent. Location convenient if you need to stay a night after arriving at Pearson Airport and are driving West.

• Stayed: January 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Allan S,
Thank you for writing about your experience with us at Courtyard. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to have had you as our guest. I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed our hotel and found our rooms clean and comfortable. We welcome you to come and stay with us again.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stayed for two nights after Christmas for a hockey tournament. This is the 2nd time we've used this hotel and it meets expectation for Courtyards. Front desk is always good, rooms are quiet and clean.

We stayed on a AAA/CAA that included breakfast for two. Breakfast was ok, but we sort of customized the order on the 2nd day so it took a long time to be ready... wish they had warned us of that.

The pool was very high in chlorine content- almost made it hard to breathe and the kids couldnt stay as long as they wanted. I did not recall this from first visit, so may have just been an anomaly.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

b0bg,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate having you and your family stay with us at Courtyard. I'm glad to hear that you've stayed with us before, and I'm pleased you like our hotel and staff. I apologize for the pool being uncomfortable for the kids. We do impose daily water testing, but I'll discuss this matter with our staff. I appreciate your feedback in all manners concerning our service and hospitality. We hope you and your family will continue to stay with us when traveling to the Toronto area.