“The best 'quail' secret in Misssissauga” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Halal, Afghani, Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Mississauga, Canada
“The best 'quail' secret in Misssissauga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I love quail. But its mostly cooked in butter and dashed with garlic or sage and pepper. Then I say, I had it here! I cannot have enough of it. It is spicy and tender and just knows the quail spot to hit in my heart!
The rest of the menu is equally stunning. The staff are the most honourable group of people I've seen behind a counter at a food place.
They have this red powder they sprinkle on their food. Mmmmm Yummmmmy!

• Visited August 2013

Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Poor service , bad food . This place sells a kind of bird don't know its name but looks like chicken from the picture, so enquired from the cashier and she confirmed that it was chicken so I went ahead with the order. Shortly, after someone who knew the bird wasn't chicken informed be that it was a bird , not chicken so I changed the order to chicken but when the actual food came it was the same bird that I didn't want and don't eat. I tried to get them change it to chicken but apparently they didn't want and instead gave me rice to makeup, not enquiring if I even eat rice. This place isn't interested in good customer service and trying to make the customer order right even though they screwed up the order after it was changed. They depend on misrepresenting their menu. I had to garbage the food and leave , off course I had already paid. Not going back

1 Thank brown292
Brampton, Canada
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My first experience in afghani food. The staff was friendly inspite of being a busy Sunday prime dinner time. We take mild food and that is exactly what we got. The line up is slow and long but well worth it. Keep it up guys.

Mississauga, Canada
“Nothing great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I tried Kandahar for the very first time and was pretty disappointed. They are slow, staff was rude and the meat was dry. Def take Bamiyan across the street over this any day.

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
“Great Afghani food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We thoroughly enjoy Kandahar Kabob and often bring people with us to dine here.

Although it's very casual inside (much like a diner) the food is very fresh and even our kids enjoy it. The Kandahar Kabob grill dish provides a big portion, but I also love the vegetarian kabob which is hearty and filling. We love the fresh rice and garlic dressing on the salad.

Great stop for good food.

• Visited August 2013