“Absolutely delicious!”
Review of On a Bun

On a Bun
Ranked #263 of 1,702 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian
Description: www.onabun.ca. The best Italian sandwich shop in the Greater Toronto Area!
Reviewed May 14, 2014

You are assured to get amazing veal and chicken parm sandwiches here. I'm sure other items on the menu are delicious as well, but each time we come here, we can resist the sandwiches we've already tried and love. The small family atmosphere and warm friendly service just makes the experience better. Only thing we wish is that the hours would be longer. They are only open until 6 and 7 on weekdays. Once you try this little stop, you will be hooked!

There are newer reviews for On a Bun

Reviewed May 3, 2014

No need for a long review - bottom line: the best eggplant parm sandwiches in Ontario. This is a small family-run joint serving up fast, fresh quality Italian sandwiches for a very reasonable price. The green olive mix is a fantastic side.

1  Thank Veg-Matt
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I was hosting a movie night at my house and I had to find a meal that was relevant to the movie. Long story short meatball sandwiches were the solution.

This was my first time to On-A-Bun and I had a great experience. Service was delightful, fast and the food was delicious. I ordered a regular sized meatball sandwich with medium spice and I loved it. It was a little hotter than I expected but not too hot for me to handle.

The prices were reasonable and I plan on visiting again since my wife loves meatball sandwiches.

Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Had tried few of their sandwiches and I'm impressed the way it makes and fresh! Can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

I eat here about once a week while working. You get a nice chicken veal or steak or eggplant sandwich and drink for about 10 bucks. Its comes pretty fast. You can choose mild mediumnor spicy. The dry sausage is really good here too. The service is always friendly and with a smile.

1  Thank LexLuger