“Great Experience”

Andiamo Pasta Plus
Ranked #26 of 1,709 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A casual and cozy atmosphere with personalized and polished service. For the past 9 years, we've been serving over 30 kinds of pasta and traditional veal, chicken and fish dishes made with the finest Italian ingredients. You can also enjoy our wine selection. Come in and experience an authentic taste of Italy!
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I ate at this restaurant many times, and I have always had a great experience. I frequently visit Italian restaurants and I can confirm that this place has an authentic Italian flavor. The prices are fair by fine dining standards and the portions are reasonable. I especially recommend the Chicken Parmigiana and Sweet Potato Gnocchi, but have enjoyed all the dishes that I have had here. They have plenty of options for vegetarians, and the staff are knowledgeable and friendly. Definitely worth checking out.

Recommended!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I ate at this restaurant twice, both from the Streetsville festival menu. I was a little disappointed that we couldn't order off the regular menu. However, my brother is a vegan, and they allowed him to choose off the regular menu. We did make reservations both times, which is recommended. The restaurant is small and easy to drive by and miss. The waitress had to turn away 4 or 5 different groups of people who came by without a reservation. I sort of felt bad for them.

The first dinner, I had the trout, which was good. There was something sour to the sauce, maybe pineapple, but all in all a good entree. My sister and mother had the pasta, which they said was really fresh and tasted great. The shrimp on the pasta was very salty - they could reduce the salt and it would taste better. I had this pasta the second night, and although the dish was very big, and the pasta great, the shrimp was very salty. And the only other seafood was scallops, which were generous, but the dish could have used other seafood like mussels. On my second night, my husband ordered angel hair pasta from their streetsville menu. He said it was good and tasted fresh, but it was a crazy amount of angel hair pasta. Far too large a serving. Big servings does not always equal better. My husband eats well, but this was maybe to big by 25-40%.
The service was only okay. The first night we had dinner at 5:30pm and it felt like they couldn't wait for us to leave to make room for their next reservation. The waitress never refilled our glasses of water, so with the salty food, we were very thirsty by the end. She also didn't offer to add cheese or pepper to our ceasar salad, but did remember to offer it for our pasta. I have to say that the service on the second night was better. The waitress were smiling and seemed more relax. Maybe it was just the timing and they were eager to have us out the first time. I eat fast, but I generally hate being rushed. After all, when you go out to a nice restaurant, you want to enjoy yourself.
I would give it a 3.5 out of 5. Worth trying, and if you don't expect stellar service, than you won't be disappointed and might be surprised if it is better than expected! The pasta itself is worth going for, and maybe tell them you would like reduce sodium if possible on your dish.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I saw the reviews on Trip Advisor and drove out of my way to eat here. I am glad I did. I ordered the Spinach Gnocchi and Prawns with Sambucca sauce. Very nice and delicate taste with generous servings. My business partner had the Lobster Ravioli which was also very good. I will definitely come back here. I did not see anything over $19 on the menu.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Clearly the best Italian food in sauga. Lots of options for vegetarians. And their tiramisu is to die for!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Lovely little Italian restaurant in Mississauga (tiny little place but lovely). Food is deliciously fresh and home made. Prices are very reasonable for what you get. Atmosphere is really lovely! service was great particularly by a waiter named Fernando who apparently was fairly new there (a few months I think). He made us feel as if we were the only customers in the restaurant. We even tried the take-home menu on another occasion and it was equally delicious. They also do catering. Definitely worth a visit! Closes at 10:00 p.m.