“Delicious! Never disappointing.”

Andiamo Pasta Plus
Ranked #23 of 1,743 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A casual and cozy atmosphere with personalized and polished service. For the past 9 years, we've been serving over 30 kinds of pasta and traditional veal, chicken and fish dishes made with the finest Italian ingredients. You can also enjoy our wine selection. Come in and experience an authentic taste of Italy!
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My friends and I have been to Si Andiamo several times and we always know that, whatever we choose, it will be absolutely delicious and we will not be disappointed. My husband ordered the grilled vegetable antipasto with goat cheese- amazing! Ceasar salads- delish! Linguine with clams was awesome, the seafood pasta has so much seafood in it, not just a sample like in most places. Everything tastes so fresh and delicious and I was particularly happy that they offer gluten-free pasta! We love this place and will keep going back for the excellent food.

1  Thank MichelleVi2

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I use trip advisor all of the time when traveling to find good restaurants. This is the first time I have been let down by the ratings, if this is the number one rated restaurant in Mississauga you should keep moving to a different community. The only positive was that the sauce was very tasty. Average is the best that I can say.

1  Thank Dale S
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Yes.... definitely 5 stars!! and yes...they need a bigger location so more and more people could benefit the taste of italian food AT ITS BEST!
Not only the menu has an extensive choice of appetizers, and main courses, but every items we have had at Andiamo is prepared with care, knowledge, creativity and served at the right temperature! It is always a pleasure to see the chef and his wife and they do care so much about their customers and the quality of food that is being served.
I strongly recommend the Gamberi E Carciofi or their amazing Ceasar salad as an appetizer and the spaghetti carbonara as a main course. My husband loves the veal parmigiana!
We are addicted! Thank you for offering such great quality ! You are unique! Bravo!

1  Thank Lyse J
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I planned a surprise party for my boyfriend with all his university buddies and their wives at Andiamo Pasta Plus. It was a great meeting point for everyone as we are all 10 of us scattered around the GTA area. I combed Trip Advisor for great restaurants and came up with this little gem. We all loved it! The prices are very reasonable and the food is outstanding! Here is the kicker.........after talking to the waitress we found out her husband is the chef. He came out to chat with us and lo and behold he is not Italian. He spent 10 years in Italy refining his culinary skills. He and his wife Cathy are commited to giving great customer service and delicious food!

1  Thank NUDIEGIRL
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Following the advise of Tripadvisor (ranked #1 in Mississauga), we discovered this (small) restaurant located in Streetsville.
Very good menu. We chose the Antispati for two ($18) followed by Orecchiette con Rapini e Salsiccia ($14) and the Chef agreed to answer our request and to prepare a special course of Spaghetti with olive oïl, garlic and parsley ($12). One half-liter of Valpolicella and two expressos to end a very good evening.
Definitely the best ratio quality/price. The service was friendly, even if we had to ask twice to get some bread. Anyway, we will come back soon.

1  Thank Gilles C