After a very long drive we arrived at the hotel...tired, exhausted and ready to be out of Toronto traffic. We were greeted by very warm atmosphere and a kind staff that got us organized quickly and into our room.
I have to say, our first impression of the room was "awesome!". There was ample space for both of us to spread out and unpack the hockey gear for the weekend. The kitchen area was met with smiles as we could make our own meals for a change instead of having to order out all of the time. A quaint little stove, a dishwasher.. a full size fridge and freezer, a microwave and coffee pot - we were good to go no matter what time we got back from our tournament games.
The bed was comfortable and clean. I used the pull out couch and if you are going to use it, consider bringing a foam topper to add to the mattress as it's a pull out couch. You can pick one up for about $25 at Canadian tire and it makes a world of difference! The staff was quick to bring us more pillows and blankets as they were needed.
The room was clean - the washroom large but odd having the sink outside.. but none the less, there was tons of room and we both felt comfortable. It's a big change from a standard hotel where you feel trapped inside of a box.. this was actually nice.
The fans on the heater were a bit loud but nothing to complain about. It was a pleasure to be able to open a window for a change!
Breakfast.. well I have to agree with other reviewers on this one about there not being enough room for everyone who comes for breakfast. More counter room is needed as I had to balance to fill the tray to bring back to the room. It's nice that the coffee is outside of the kitchen area so you can just grab a cup and go. The food, well.. so so.. it's hotel breakfast.. it was nice to get coffee and some fresh fruit and be on our way.
All and all, I will be back to this hotel as its become one of my favorites to stay in. Well worth it in our books.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale where we have perfected the extended-stay experience! This PET FRIENDLY hotel combines all the comforts of home with our passion for making every guest feel welcome. Our suites offer separate living and sleeping areas, plenty of space for relaxing and a fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, pots & pans and utensils to prepare a home-cooked meal. All suites offer FREE WIRELESS Internet and big LCD HD TV. A fabulous way to start every day is with our complimentary hot buffet breakfast. Mon-Wed evening join us for light snacks. There is always something to do whether it's in our Indoor Pool, Whirlpool, Fitness Centre or outdoor Sport Court. Near many major companies, like Loblaws, GE, Microsoft, GSK & Wal-Mart Canada; the Toronto Premium Outlets, Hershey Centre and numerous dining options. Among the friendliest of Toronto area hotels, the Residence Inn Mississauga takes pride in anticipating and exceeding your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale Hotel Mississauga
- Residence Inn Mississauga
- Mississauga Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale Ontario