“Best Place to Stay”

Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale
Ranked #24 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I visit Mississauga very often. In 2013, I made approximately 9 trips to the city, my longest stay was 13 days. After visiting most of the hotels in the area, Residence Inn - Meadowvale is the best. The staff is very friendly and upon entering you are always met with a friendly face. I am so known at the site, that every morning before I take my 5am walk, the coffee is freshly brewed and waiting for the early morning risers. They shifts operate like clockwork and there has never been a day that I have found anything occurring out of the ordinary.

Room Tip: Share with the desk clerk what your likes and dislikes are. They will do everything in their power...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Cynthia M,
We appreciate your complimentary feedback and continued patronage at Residence Inn Mississauga. We’re happy to be a part of your travels, and glad our staff provides the consistent, friendly service our guests deserve. Please continue to make us your number one choice hotel when traveling to Mississauga. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks again.

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale

Reviewed March 21, 2014

This is my first visit to canada I really loved the hotel, room service is verh good I like to appreciate staff specially Marcella, Shauna, Andrew, Michael & Gul, felt like home being with them. Amenities are also good. I loved the breakfast and snacks which they provide.

Thank you so much for all the wonderful memories.

Mamtha Suhas

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Mamtha S,
Thank you for choosing Residence Inn Mississauga on your first trip to Canada. We’re happy to have been a part of your travels, and we’re glad the quality of service and amenities you experienced made for a memorable stay. I will be certain to recognize Marcella, Shauna, Andrew, Michael & Gul with special commendations for their warm hospitality. Please plan to visit us again soon and thank you again for writing.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I had been staying at this hotel for six weeks and found the staff to be very professional and personable during my stay. From Shawn remembering my name at the front desk to Miryan and Claudia looking out for me at breakfast each morning. The hotel is clean and comfortable meeting any requirements you might have. I know if I have to return to the GTA for any reason this Residence Inn will be my number 1 choice! Thank you everyone at the Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale for making my hotel stay a home away from home!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Rsdhanoo,
We're happy to have had you as our guest and thank you for writing a review about your six week stay with us at Residence Inn Mississauga. Shawn, Miryan, and Claudia will be thrilled to know that their sincere hospitality added extra comfort to your stay and made you feel at home. We hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again in the future. Thank you again for your kind comments.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I had a very pleasant 6 days at the Residence Inn in Meadowvale , Mississauga while renovating my new home. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The reception staff had lots of information and very professional. The suite I had was a queen with a sofa bed. It was very roomy and I made use of the kitchen facilities while there.
The breakfast selection was different each morning, and the ladies in the kitchen were very helpful. Maryim was especially helpful., Always ready with the hot water for tea. I Would use this hotel again.

Room Tip: I liked looking out on the highway, I could see before I left what the traffic situation was.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Mississuagatraveller,
We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during the renovation of your home, and we thank you for sharing feedback from your experience. It's great to hear our staff provided excellent service and our accommodations and breakfast selection met your satisfaction. I will be certain to share your kind comments with Maryim on her attentive service and hospitality. We hope you'll visit us again at Residence Inn Mississauga.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I am extremely impressed with Shawn, who has been with the hotel since it opened 12 years ago. I actually stayed at the hotel next door, the Marriott Courtyard. However, when I woke up at 5 am, and the Courtyard did not have any coffee until 630am, I was disappointed. I walked next door to the Residence Inn, and Shawn opened the door. They were serving coffee. Since that experience, every morning I would walk across the parking lot, Shawn would open the door, and I was able to get my coffee. Because of Shawn, I would come back and stay with the Residence Inn. I find it very disappointing that the Courtyard does not care enough about "early morning" customers to provide the complimentary coffee.....That is very "short-sighted".....Save $50-100 a day and not serve coffee, and loose a customer that was spending over $600 to stay at their hotel.....Makes sense to me.....

Room Tip: If you are an early morning riser, don't stay at the Courtyard next door, until they bring the f...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Walt J
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Walt J,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to recognize Shawn on the excellent service he delivered. I will be certain to pass along your compliments and award him with a special commendation for his sincere hospitality. We hope to have you as our guest at the Residence Inn the next time you travel to Mississauga. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I am a frequent visitor to the Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale due to my business travels. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. I find the staff very friendly and professional. I receive a warm greeting each time I arrive--usually late Sunday night by Sean. One cold morning when my rental car would not start, the hotel manager assisted me (using his car and cables) to jump-start the rental. Along with their warm smiles, these are just examples of the friendly service this courteaous hotel staff provides. When in the Missisauga area, this is where I choose to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

W H,
We appreciate your continued patronage and thank you for writing a review from your Residence Inn Mississauga experience. It’s fantastic to know we consistently deliver excellent service for your business travels. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our staff and I will be certain to recognize Sean with a special commendation for his warm hospitality. Please continue to make us your number one choice hotel when traveling to Mississauga. Thank you again for your review and patronage.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I have been here before and I can't complain. The hotel is close to stores and restaurants and not too far from downtown Toronto. Fridge, hair dryer, laundry room, TV, A/C and pretty much everything you need on a business trip. I would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Flindstroem,
We appreciate your review and return visit with us at Residence Inn Mississauga. We’re pleased to hear that our location and amenities provide all the essentials for your business travels. Please plan to stay with us again on your next trip to the area. Thank you again for writing.