“Good food but terrible service.”

Raw Aura Organic Cuisine
Ranked #13 of 1,712 Restaurants in Mississauga
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 100% raw ingredients are organic and harvested sustainably and the food is fabulous (I am only a customer, not related in any way to the restaurant)
Reviewed August 17, 2012

To say the service was terrible would mean that I received service that wasn't good. I didn't receive any service. I actually had to ask to be seated, ask for a menu, ask to place my order, then ask for the bill. When my tip was less the obligatory 15% the server gave me attitude. I will not go back.

1  Thank denise t

Reviewed August 12, 2012

we decided to walk in and try the restaraunt however, upon entering there was a waiter who noticed us come in and kept walking to chat with some of his friends. then another girl came out from the back looked at us and kept on walking to go chat with the other waiter and joined in with the conversation. The cooks were there preparing food and also noticed us waiting and said nothing!!!!! I could not believe that this acutally happened and was turned off immediately and we walked out. I will pass this information around and will NOT go back!!!!!!!!! Brutal service!
I will be informing my work collegues and healthly eating groups that we are forming at work.

very turned off

3  Thank linda g
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I was recently at this fine restaurant and enjoyed the casual environment and the attentive staff which includes the awesome chef and wait staff...The food was on a different level and I enjoyed the raw food experience completely.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Way beyond 'salad', this vegan, gluten-free lactose-free sugar-free foodie haven will delight and excite through multi-course meals.
Zucchini noodles, beet ravioli, kale chips and awesome desserts - blueberry cheesecake, or chocolate avocado pie? All raw, and hurrah!
If you aren't adventurous, this may not be the best place for you.
The juices and smoothies? Expensive. Worth it.
Your body will thank you.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I was well on the way to becoming a repeat customer even though the menu was somewhat limited because I liked the place and the healthfulness of the food. This particular night they had staff I was unfamiliar with, I indicated I had a food allergy to a certain food and they told me that the dish I selected was fine but when I got it I could tell it wasn't. I had them check the list of ingredients and I was right so I couldn't eat the dish and the shortest story is they would not take it off the bill. I couldn't believe for the sake a few dollars that the server actually argued with me about that I should have been more clear about my allergy - I had used the general food category and not listed out each indivual one. If one is allergic to nuts - do you need to provide a list of all nuts or if allergiic to peppers tell them every single colour of pepper. I would have thought they would be happy their customer didn't have an allergic reaction due to them not listing out all the ingredients. I thought the owner might be interested in some feedback, so I layer emailed the business but my email was never answered which is too bad because I feel a good business really is how they handle customer complaints - if I had been contacted with an apologly likely I would be a loyal repeat customer who was saying only good things about them now instead of writing this review. My experience aside I think the restaurant is quite cozy and if you're looking for decent vegan food they have it.

1  Thank Marcia15