“Great way to tire out the family!”

Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park
Ranked #4 of 41 Fun & Games in Mississauga
Ogdensburg, New York
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great way to tire out the family!”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Went here with my 5 kids aged 16, 12, 9, 8, and 5 and they ALL loved it! We jumped right along with them and it was a blast. There are open trampolines, ones where you can practice your slam dunks, dodgeball for the adults, diagonal trampolines, and a super fun foam pit to make a fool out of yourself in! This place was not overly expensive and although we paid for an hour and a half we were all dead and covered in sweat after an hour. Bring an extra change of clothes because it is a heck of a workout! The only complaint was that we waited in line only to be sent somewhere else to fill out a waiver and then there was only 2 people working the concession stand and the check in registers. Luckily there was drink machines so bring your change! We will be back and have saved our socks:)

Visited September 2014
1 Thank Tee_em_elle

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Almost excellent but the prices not so good”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Great place, but needed more time. They should let you enjoy your stay longer for the money you pay. However I would recommend the place for sure. Mostly kids age 5-13 . Some teens . And only 4-5 adults (18-30age)

Hamilton, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“All Problems are easy to fix....”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We took our two kids here (Age 9 and 11), both had a great time. However, as the adult paying the bill, I was less than impressed with the overall business.

For starters, when you walk in you have to fill out a waiver. There isn't any indication that you have to do this...so you stand in line and wait and wait and then someone tells you about the waiver, you have to get out of line and go fill one out and then get back in line. Spending a few dollars on a simple sign would really have fixed this problem and removed some of the frustration...

To compound on top of that, the place is run by teenagers. The people working at the trampoline stations were great!!! However, the people working behind the desk make you feel like you're imposing on them if you have a request. They also had an "Eye roll" type attitude when you haven't filled out a waiver and have to come back......but there isn't a sign to let you know this.

Finally, by the time we got out of line, filled out the waiver and got back in line we were 10 minutes past the top of the hour.....even if you pay for an hour, you don't get it unless you're there at the very top of the clock. Felt a bit ripped off afterwards...

As a first time customer, this was a negative experience for me...not sure if we'd ever go back. If we did at least we'd know what to do this time....spending a few bucks might help this place retain customers for repeat visits....not sure if we'd be one of them though.

Also, if you have to use the bathroom....you might want to hold it. Unless you have a high tolerance for filth and smells.

14 Thank Paul B
Mississauga, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“So much Fun!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

went here a few weeks ago with some work peeps. Didnt know what to expect but I had a blast!
We did the 'skyrobics' and it was a super intense, high cardio workout. $6 for your first visit and you have to but their socks for like $2 but still totally worth it!

Kitchener, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“So much fun till you hurt yourself!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

So I was here back in March 2014, for a group fitness trampoline class. I went with a group of 7 friends. We all arrived early, as suggested on the website, paid and checked in. I personally wasn't told where to go, but we ended up sitting at some tables they had set up by the cashier while we put on our socks and put our personal items away. While we were chatting someone noticed that it was 5 min till the class start time so we walked around to where the class was supposed to be, there were already a group of people there doing stretching, there was no instructor telling people what to do, my assumption was that these stretcher had been here previously and knew what to do. So we sat down beside them and I just stated copying the girl sitting beside me. I didn't really know what i was doing and there was still no instructor, it wasn't much of a stretch. Keep in mind that I don't usually work out in a gym and this was my first time at a trampoline park. When the instructor finally showed up, he told everyone to get on the mats and to start jumping. So I did. It was honestly a lot of fun, jumping around like a little kid, and bouncing all over the place i was having the time of my life. It was about half way through the class, when i was jumping and came down from a jump and heard a popping sound in my knee. I immediately dropped, and felt some of the most intense pain I have ever felt. I eventually made it of the trampolines with the help of the instructor and another worker. They were extremely helpful, the manager came over with ice for me, and was very kind about it. I went to emergency later that night and found out that I had torn my ACL. While I don't for one instance blame Skyzone or the employees for what happened, I chose to do the trampoline event and they tried to be as helpful as they could afterwards. But I can't help but feel that maybe if a little more instruction had been provided in the beginning of the class, my injury made not have been as severe as it was.

Visited March 2014