“Fun and exercise for young adults” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park
Toronto, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun and exercise for young adults”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Went with a friend on a Monday evening 1 hour before close. It was a good time to go since it wasn't too busy and there was a fair number of teens/young adults like us so we didn't feel overwhelmed by young children. Paid to jump for 30mins, which was $9 with tax. I had never been to a place like this before and I had so much fun! You are allowed to jump barefoot or with the shoes the facility provides. It's great exercise without realizing it. The staff on the trampolines were very friendly and showed us where the non-kid jumping zone was and what to do. Everyone jumps on their own square/trampoline so you don't have to worry about others around you. I didn't attempt any tricks this time...but I will have to go back and try again! This is a great place to go for some unique fun with friends.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank straveladdict

toronto
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Even with camps going on, it was very organized & my 2 boys had ample space to do what they wanted! Super friendly staff, fun & perfect experience! We'll make the trip from niagara many more times!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank lisammm
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“It Was A AMAZING expireance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Sky zone is the best place to spend your free time even more so on rainy days. I try to go every weekend!! The staff are so helpful and strict with rules to help kids stay safe! I rate it a 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10 :)

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Nikki G
Cambridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Sky Zone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is the best place in the world I live how there is trampolines everywhere including little walls of trampoline and the foam squares you jump into and trampoline dodge ball. I came with my friend and hope to come again.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Kelia t
karachi
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Trampolines all over. Great way to have fun or just burn some calories. If you v enjoyed stuff like jumping castles as a kid this place is for you and you can have an amazing time. They also hv toddler time when only toddlers can jump about and hv a good time

Visited April 2013