“Fun and exercise for young adults”
Review of Sky Zone

Sky Zone
Ranked #7 of 49 Fun & Games in Mississauga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Sky Zone is the world’s first indoor trampoline park. We’re the inventors of “fun fitness” and the makers of trampolines as far as the eye can see. We give you one of the greatest workouts ever combined with awesome, healthy fun. We’ve been voted the number one “out of the box” workout and the “best party ever.” Experience WOW – the weightlessness of bouncing, flipping and landing in a pit filled with 10,000 foam cubes. We are dedicated to providing you with the pure joy that comes with flying. We are sky lovers, thrill seekers and people who believe that jumping is freedom. We believe fitness can be fun and play can be smart. We are healthy and bursting with energy. We fly high and keep it safe. We are Sky Zone. Sky Zone Mississauga opened in November of 2011 and offers Open Jump, Glow, SkySlam courts, SkyFit fitness classes, Ultimate Dodgeball (when available), Toddler Time, the Foam Zone, Warped Wall and our newest attraction Warrior Course. Become the next Ultimate Warrior on our 3-lane obstacle course! Challenge your friends to a game of dodgeball or beat them on our hoops. For just about any age, shape or size, Sky Zone Toronto is the ultimate 3-D play experience!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Went with a friend on a Monday evening 1 hour before close. It was a good time to go since it wasn't too busy and there was a fair number of teens/young adults like us so we didn't feel overwhelmed by young children. Paid to jump for 30mins, which was $9 with tax. I had never been to a place like this before and I had so much fun! You are allowed to jump barefoot or with the shoes the facility provides. It's great exercise without realizing it. The staff on the trampolines were very friendly and showed us where the non-kid jumping zone was and what to do. Everyone jumps on their own square/trampoline so you don't have to worry about others around you. I didn't attempt any tricks this time...but I will have to go back and try again! This is a great place to go for some unique fun with friends.

1  Thank straveladdict
in 13 reviews
"rules"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Even with camps going on, it was very organized & my 2 boys had ample space to do what they wanted! Super friendly staff, fun & perfect experience! We'll make the trip from niagara many more times!

1  Thank lisammm
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Sky zone is the best place to spend your free time even more so on rainy days. I try to go every weekend!! The staff are so helpful and strict with rules to help kids stay safe! I rate it a 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10 :)

2  Thank Nikki G
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is the best place in the world I live how there is trampolines everywhere including little walls of trampoline and the foam squares you jump into and trampoline dodge ball. I came with my friend and hope to come again.

3  Thank Kelia t