Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Mississauga
$101
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$104
$90
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$105
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$100
$88
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$136
$133
$102
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$114
$110
$149
$145
getaroom.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

All reviewsyogurtstayed heremovie complexripley's aquariumthe breakfast areagreat hotella fitnessincluded eggslots of free parkingking suitetrip homefree breakfastboston pizzadefinitely stay here againsmall poolgeneral managera wonderful stay
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in early September for a night and was happy with the location, quiet sleep and new and clean layout of the hotel. WIFI was free and fast and my room with two double beds was functional. However the free breakfast was not up to par as the powdered eggs were especially runny and along with the tiny sausages, very cold. The gym is your usual discount business/pleasure hotel limited fare. Will likely not stay here again. At $156/night with taxes included most can do better in terms of accommodation and price in this general area. V

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank WJR-041
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 4 days and had an excellent experience. Location is very close to major highways though it's 25 minutes from downtown but it was worth commuting back and forth. Hotel is very clean and tide, staff is very friendly. location is one of the main highways. tons of food options.

Room Tip: Breakfast is usual Fairfield inn but much better quality, rooms are quieter than usual
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Baba898
Jason C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear baba898,

Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto/Mississauga. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel, and we appreciate the excellent feedback. Our guests enjoy the convenience of having 18 restaurants such as Boston Pizza, Turtle jacks and Moxies all across the road. The close proximity to the major highway 401 and highway 410 is also a big draw. Our breakfast team strides to improve on the breakfast quality with daily rotating fresh pastries and breads and exceptional customer service.

Kindest regards,

André de Loos

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My family and I recently stayed at this hotel and I have to say, it was a wonderful experience! We have stayed in hotels all across Canada and the US. This was one of the best. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating to my husband, three children and me. The kids enjoyed the pool and the restaurants and movie theater across the street were a great advantage to staying here, no need to drive and find parking! The rooms were very clean as was the rest of the hotel. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank parkerco
FairfieldInnSuitesTM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We love to hear back from our customers and we appreciate the details you put into your review.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Recently returned from a 5 night stay atThe Fairfield Inn and Suites in Mississauga, It was a most enjoyable stay. From the moment we got there the staff was courteous and helpful. One of the managers, Leslie, helped to make the stay memorable. My wife and I had a one bedroom suite, found it to be quite comfortable and clean.I would definitely return and recommend this Marriot Hotel to friends. Breakfast was served every morning. even though there was no restaurant on site, there was a mall across across the street, and there were plenty of restaurants to enjoy a good dinner.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tnt-people
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This was your typical Fairfield-clean and convenient but it was lacking on the customer service. Breakfast was the worst part of our stay-no one was around to restock. I finally knocked on the kitchen door and went in-found a man in there washing dishes. I am pretty sure that during peak breakfast hours the dishes could have waited and he could have refreshed the empty, hot water, coffee, milk, and or eggs. The breakfast area had about 20 people in it and we were all just waiting...the desk was not much more help. She just kept saying it is coming.
The coffee airpot was broken and when I took it back in the kitchen I was told I just needed to use it "carefully"...not really the customer service I was looking for. Starbucks is down the road

Guest room was very clean. You can hear the guest next door using the bathroom but beyond that no complaints about the rooms! Very easy to find on and off the highway

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Teri T
Jason C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear Teri T,

Thank you for leaving you’re feedback on trip advisor, it’s critical for us to get feedback positive and negative. I have investigated situation personally and I have addressed the issues the service with each individual team member to ensure this will not repeat in the future.

Furthermore thank you for comment the room cleanliness we take pride in our room cleanliness
When returning to the area please contact me and I will look after your reservation to ensure that you have the best possible experience.

Kindest regards,