“Great value for the price.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Mississauga
Ranked #13 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Laval, Canada
“Great value for the price.”
Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Very clean, modern rooms. It was comfortable and quiet. It was a pleasure to stay here.

Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Rebecca_Lee_T
, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
Thank you very much for your comments. We are so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Jason Canuel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Had an overnight layover at Pearsons International Airport Toronto and needed a place to sleep comfortably. So I decided to try this recently opened Fairfield Inn & Suites. There is no airport shuttle for this location but I had rented a car to explore the area. The hotel is located in a corporate park, surrounded by number of restaurants and a theatre across the street. Since I checked in on a Sunday it seem pretty empty. The hotel itself, parking is free, you are greeted by a bright open lobby. My room was spacious, clean and comfortable as you would expect of a new facility. Slept great, breakfast was the typical fare. The hotel met my expectations for what I was looking for, a comfortable night's rest.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Overall a great hotel. Very clean and new. The rooms are layed out nicely. Just one piece of feedback for the mgmt: the gym did not have spray to clean up the equipment. It did have hand sanitizer which is nice, but the machines will very quickly get much more grimey if people can't wipe down the equipment after use and if the machines aren't frequently scrubbed down.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank DenverCO303
Jason C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for your suggestion regarding our fitness area. I apologize for not having adequate cleaning supplies inside our fitness area. It is our policy to have the correct spray available for guest use after or prior to using our equipment. I can assure you that we will have the correct cleaning products in our fitness room for your future reservations.

Thank you again for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto/Mississauga.

Panama City, Panama
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I had to argue for several minutes with the person in charge because, although I had booked and pre-paid for 3 adults, I only got a king size bed when I arrived. After reporting the situation, their excuse was that the hotel was full with a youth sports team and I had to settle with it... 3 adults on the same bed! After the first fight, they came with a smart proposal: I had to pay $99 additionally for a second room! After the second fight, they told me I would have to spend more Marriott points to get that second room... By this point, I was really upset and not willing to take any more. So, after several other minutes they finally compromised and gave me another room for free.
The hotel, the room and everything else was good but that first moment was truly awful.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank vivasje
Jason C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, May 10, 2012
On behalf of the entire team at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto/Mississauga I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. All of our guests comments are welcomed and help us maintain our high standards.

I would like to take this opportunity to provide you with an explanation on the inconvenience that you encountered during your visit at our hotel. The reservation that was made was for either one king bed or two queen beds. As the hotel was busy with sporting groups we were unable to provide you with a room with two queen beds. I certainly understand your frustration with the suggestions that were offered to you. An alternate, such as a room upgrade should have been made available to you.

Again we thank you very much for your positive and negative feedback. We sincerley hope despite these incidents that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Ontario
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We booked this hotel for our hockey team and were very pleasantly surprised with this property. It was very central to the 3 arenas were were playing at. There was plenty of restaurants (MacDonalds, Subway, Montantas, Chinese/Indian.....AMC theatre etc) across the road. Free Parking, very well lit, secure area. Lobby was bright and welcoming, with fresh fruit available. Small "store" there with drinks and snacks. Free continental breakfast was well received- hot and cold items (bacon, scrambled eggs, bagels/toast, yogurt, juice, waffle maker, boxed milk, fresh fruit) and 24 hr coffee/tea. Chic decor, marble countertops. We were upgraded to a spacious 2 queen/1 pullout suite, well appointed! Other rooms (others in our party had 2 queens, 1 king suite) were large and bright. VERY clean!! A large lobby area, which we used as a team to watch NHL on large flatscreen and eat pizza as a team. Pool, exercise room on main floor. It was a pleasure to deal with Melissa and Jason, you should be commended for a great team of workers from the front desk, to the breakfast fellow, to housekeepers. Would recommend to anyone!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from elevators
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank marchbreakneeded
Lehi, Utah
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I had to stay in Toronto for 3 weeks on business and couldn't have been more pleased with the entire stay at this Fairfield Inn!! The entire staff was an absolute joy to associate with. They were incredibly helpful in multiple instances! The room was splendid and had everything I enjoy in a hotel, e.g. very comfortable bed, no news from outside sources, very clean rooms, internet service, and HD TV! I was in somewhat of a melancholy state when I left. Downtown Toronto is only about 30 minutes from this hotel. There is also a theater and multiple eating establishments right across the street from the Inn. If I am head anywhere near the Toronto area again, I will be staying here. NO QUESTIONS!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Matt M
Jason C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, April 15, 2012
First I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We love to hear back from our customers and we appreciate the details you put into your review.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Fredericton, Canada
Reviewed March 4, 2012

This hotel is practically brand new, opened I believe only last Oct or Nov. It is very clean and the staff pleasant and professional. They have a small gym with three treadmills and some free weights as well as a salt water pool. You are a short distance from "downtown" Mississauga, about 8 or 9 km. You can catch the number 9 bus S right to the Square One Mall and be there in about 20 min or so. The number 9 N will take you right back to the hotel and stop in front the hotel on the opposite side of the street. There are a few restaurants in the neighbourhood as the hotel does not have one onsite. They do offer a pretty good complimentary breakfast with hot items, bagels, toast, muffins, juice, coffee and tea.This is served in the common area on the ground floor beside the front desk. The rooms are kept very clean and the beds comfortable. The TV's are flat screen and you get a decent number of channels. The bathrooms are very clean and modern. I had a very nice stay here. It is not a five star hotel but I have stayed in "better" hotels that are not as nice. The only negative things that I could mention is that the walls are rather thin and I could hear everything going on next door but that is part of staying in a hotel. The best part of staying here is the staff, they always speak to you whether to wish you good morning or ask you how your stay is going. I got in very late on a Sunday night and did not have a sense of where I was going the next morning, the front desk clerk took care of me the next morning by setting up the hotel shuttle to take me to my course. Even though the distance to the course was outside of the shuttle limits the gentleman driving was kind enough to take me where I had to go. I really appreciated the service and would happliy recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank elliegirlFredericton
Jason C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, March 6, 2012
I would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of our hotel. Such positive words go a long way in reminding the entire team that our efforts are truly appreciated, and that we are providing the "home away from home" feeling that we strive for.