“Wonderful Hotel”

Monte Carlo Inn Airport Suites
Ranked #30 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Monte Carlo Inn in Mississauga. The room was clean and bathroom was clean. there is a nice bar in the lobby area where I had a very good draught. The price was ok and the staff was wonderful.

Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night so we could park our car during our vacation to the U.S. It's an ok hotel for a night. Lobby was nice, staff were friendly, rooms were clean and in decent shape. Room was a tad small, but not a big concern for our one night.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Nice place to stay and the girl on the counter Mukti is so helpful . Hotel is nice clean washrooms are also very clean
Just need to work on breakfast rest everything is fine will recommend this place and come back here

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We stayed in July 2014. I recommend this hotel to everybody! Absolutely great helpful staff ! Clean rooms, nice restaurant and bar. Free parking. Free Wi-Fi which Works all the time ! This hotel looks and provide services better than many of 5 + stars do. Excellent hotel!

Room Tip: Large clean rooms. Building with elevator
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed August 9, 2014

My relationship with Monte Carlo inn as a customer is about 4 years old. From my own wedding events to my daughter's first birthday this place has been our first choice. Flexible rates, excellent service and a positive attitude from the management has made this place my favourite. Thumbs up to the entire management especially Nick for living up to our expectations and making our events beyond perfect every year!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

I stumbled on this hotel while searching for where to stay with my wife and two teenage kids. The service right from enquiry to confirmation was excellent!

On getting to the facility, I was quite impressed with the quality of the rooms - home away from home was not just a motto!

It has my highest recommendations and I actually booked to stay here again as I will be in town again in another week.

Room Tip: Though in the flight path of the airport, you don't hear any noise unless you are outside the ho...
1  Thank Abayomi A
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The 2 people at the front desk took good care of all my needs. Service was great all the staff were smiling and made me feel welcome. Great price and clean hotel. Breakfast was busy but food was good. Will definitely come again. Much improved.

Room Tip: One of the better hotels in the area where service is concerned.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business