I stayed in this Hotel from Sunday night until Friday morning. I was given a room on the top floor of the a South building (the older one) which I would expect is the you can do if you booked with Priceline.
The room is functional: it has a microwave and fridge. I had my cereal each morn. Breakfast was supposed to be included but it was never offered to me (I did not need it anyway). The bed was okay with pillows kind of flat. The flat screen Phillips TV had a really slow response time. Parking was free and avail close to the side entrance. The free wifi worked well. The hotel is near Hurontario about 2 blocks south of the 407. I would eat at Denny's if you are staying here. Overall it was a good value and very functional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our strategic location close to Toronto International Airport and Square One Shopping Center and our unsurpassed luxury, comfort and value will exceed your expectations. Whether your needs are strictly business or mainly pleasure, you can rest assure that our 104 well-appointed rooms in our Toronto airport hotel were designed for both the leisure and business traveler in mind. Airport shuttles and parking are both available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Monte Carlo Inn Airport Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Inn Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Monte Carlo Hotel Airport
- Monte Carlo Inn Airport Suites Mississauga, Ontario