We stayed here for two, non-consecutive nights as we flew through Toronto. We needed a hotel close to the airport and wanted something with breakfast included. The room was satisfactory. It was an acceptable size and clean with a small fridge and a microwave that seemed to be from the last century but worked.
The bathroom, however, was very small. You had to close the door to sit on the toilet or get in the shower. The water pressure and temperature were good as were the bath amenities. The soundproofing, however, was very poor and we heard the sound of rushing water in the pipes and other humming throughout the night.
The included breakfast was below par. It's billed as "semi-hot" but unless you paid extra, the only "hot" was if you toasted some bread or a bagel. There was cold cereal and one flavour of single-serve, fat-free yogurt. The selection of pasties was not very good and most things seemed a bit stale. I had a bagel and cream cheese but there wasn't any jam except marmalade one morning and the second morning it was marmalade or strawberry spread. They organize the breakfast in a very strange way. You have to go to the front desk in the morning before you go to breakfast to pick up a voucher. I don't understand why they can't give the voucher when you check in.
We did eat at the "restaurant", which is really just half a dozen tables in the lobby. They have just finished reworking the menu and although it wasn't a very large menu, the food was fine and reasonably priced.
All in all, this was a very forgetable hotel. Although it wasn't terrible, it wasn't particularly good, either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our strategic location close to Toronto International Airport and Square One Shopping Center and our unsurpassed luxury, comfort and value will exceed your expectations. Whether your needs are strictly business or mainly pleasure, you can rest assure that our 104 well-appointed rooms in our Toronto airport hotel were designed for both the leisure and business traveler in mind. Airport shuttles and parking are both available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Monte Carlo Inn Airport Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Inn Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Monte Carlo Hotel Airport
- Monte Carlo Inn Airport Suites Mississauga, Ontario