My fiance and I decided to treat ourselves to a night away from home for the long weekend and stayed at this hotel in Mississauga near the 401. It has a lovely decor in the front lobby which I've come to expect from the Hilton Garden Inns.
The male front desk person had a great personality. When he asked me if I'd stayed there before, I told him not at that location but at the Niagara location. When he handed me my key he joked that he gave us a "fallsview room". Too funny. He was extremely personable throughout check in and again when I had to return as one of the two cards we were given for the room didn't work. The female front desk person was also very friendly with a great sense of humour when we went down to grab some water and pop from the pantry. Great staff!
Our room was spacious and clean, we had a king-sized bed, desk, fridge (a MUST for me because I need cold bottled water) and comfortable seating for reading. My fiance complained some about the mattress we had, it was uneven on his side of the bed so he had a bit of a difficult sleep. The bathroom was a good size but the shower curtains barely went past the edge of the tub so it soaked the floor when we each had a shower. It was a very quiet hotel though, so we got the peace and quiet we wanted.
We took a dip in the spa they have in the pool room. It was the perfect temperature but only two jets worked somewhat, the jet timer didn't operate, this was noticed by other guests that were getting in shortly after we emerged. Still, sitting in that heated water was very relaxing and did the trick, even though we missed the jets.
If you want a lovely and quiet place to stay in the Mississauga area, then this is a good option. It's not far from Square One shopping mall but out of the way enough to be peaceful. It's also convenient to get to and a great price!!
Other than the couple of minor things I mentioned, we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a refreshing night's sleep in a warm, inviting Guest Room or unwind in a spacious Suite with a separate living area featuring a pull-out sofa bed, an extra TV, and a whirlpool bathtub. Discover a range of amenities designed to support your every need, including free high speed internet access and a flat screen TV. Catch up with work at the large desk. Heat up snacks in the microwave and store drinks in the refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Mississauga
- Hilton Mississauga
- Mississauga Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga Ontario