Having made an unexpected trip to Toronto recently it was necessary to stay west of the city and fairly close to the airport (but without airport prices). Our choice, as it has been in Halifax, Nova Scotia, was the Hilton Garden Inn.
Attentive staff, a small but well-served restaurant on site and comfortable rooms were the key ingredients of a recipe for a pleasant stay. Easily reached, just off the 401 highway, this hotel is highly recommended if you are not expecting a busy night life or entertainment. Since our ativities were located west of the city we avoided the hassle of transiting the busy core ot Toronto, especially at rush hours.
A car is a necessity at this venue;however, this is the case with most hotels outside of the downtown area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a refreshing night's sleep in a warm, inviting Guest Room or unwind in a spacious Suite with a separate living area featuring a pull-out sofa bed, an extra TV, and a whirlpool bathtub. Discover a range of amenities designed to support your every need, including free high speed internet access and a flat screen TV. Catch up with work at the large desk. Heat up snacks in the microwave and store drinks in the refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Mississauga
- Hilton Mississauga
- Mississauga Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga Ontario