I thoroughly enjoyed this property for a quick night after arriving late in Toronto and before driving onwards to other locations in Southwestern Ontario the next day. This hotel is a little further from the airport and a tiny bit out of the way off of the 401, but easy to get to and a very reasonably priced for the level of service and amenities. It is a great option for a one night stay or multi-day if you have business in the area.
Credit to the staff for their friendliness, efficiency, and the wonderful lady at the breakfast in the morning. I had no trouble and highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a refreshing night's sleep in a warm, inviting Guest Room or unwind in a spacious Suite with a separate living area featuring a pull-out sofa bed, an extra TV, and a whirlpool bathtub. Discover a range of amenities designed to support your every need, including free high speed internet access and a flat screen TV. Catch up with work at the large desk. Heat up snacks in the microwave and store drinks in the refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Garden Inn Mississauga
- Hilton Mississauga
- Mississauga Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga Ontario