All reviews front desk go train complimentary breakfast room was clean niagara falls excellent breakfast waffle maker great place to stay lots of parking the breakfast area easy access convenient location fresh fruit fridge and microwave would stay here again business trip pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

We just spent 4 days there and it was nice. It was close enough to the city and most of Mississauga. The beds were adequate, The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was good.
I would stay there again if I was going back.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2018

This is the best hotel to stay in the Toronto Mississauga area. Right from the time we checked in, to the time we settled in, stayed and checked out - every experience was great ! The staff, service, rooms and the sufficient buffet breakfast gave us the best value for money. It is also well-located and therefore was an ideal place. We highly recommend this place and if we get a chance again, we will be back :)

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank thisissomeone
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Visited with family to Toronto and stayed at this Hampton. We loved it. Pool and breakfast is best. 20 min away from Toronto downtown and an hour from Niagara Falls. Staff is very professional and always smiling. GM is very friendly and making sure every guest stay happy in the hotel. We will visit again. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank sstravellers547
Reviewed July 11, 2018

I stayed here for one night as I had a family member in hospital nearby, and needed to be at the hospital early in the morning. I spent less than 12 hours there and used none of the amenities. The lobby is lovely and comfy, the pool looked nice, and the elevators are speedy and clean. It's VERY close (less than a block) from the QEW highway, but you can't hear the highway from inside the hotel. I left the hotel before the 6am complimentary breakfast, but would have liked to have tried it... My big concern was the hotel room itself. It was clean, I think. I wore flip flops. The shower was good, the bed was soft and bouncy. Not my favourite hotel bed ever; I need more support. I also didn't like that the AC was either on (on high), or off -- you can't adjust fan speed and it blows RIGHT into the room/your face. I also felt sick as soon as I stepped in because of the air freshener/febreeze like product that permeated the entire room. If you have a scent allergy/sensitivity, stay away! It's so strong you can taste it. But it doesn't exist in the lobby, elevators, or hallways. Doesn't give guests confidence that the room has been cleaned, just sprayed with some fragrant chemical. The bathroom was clean, though.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We stayed at this hotel after a family reunion. Hotel was in a great location, just off the highway, so easy on, easy off. Hotel staff were very friendly. Loved the complimentary coffee and tea in lobby. Rooms were quiet and bed was very comfortable. I would stay there again when I’m in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple