“great stay”

Hampton Inn Toronto - Mississauga West
Ranked #8 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I just wanted to share my experience at this hotel in Feb 2013..My son had to have surgery at a local hospital during our stay there. The staff at the hotel were amazing so helpful and understanding and very friendly..The room was excellent very clean, beds were very comfortable and lots of space in the room...the breakfast buffet was great and the staff there were very friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Toronto - Mississauga West

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stayed overnight in a suite. Nice and clean.
We really liked the fact that they had white comforters instead of bedspreads...that can be washed and bleached after every use.
We also liked that the hotel has a coffee and tea station in the lobby.
Very nice. Most definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Booked into Hampton inn during snow storm. Glad I did. Excellent stay. No problems. Highly recommend Hampton Inns I stay at Hilton hotels everywhere I go. Clean and inviting. My son got married and we had a large party staying at hotel in Plymouth Mi. Everything went well.
Keep up the good work. I'll be back!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The easy on/off location is great, lots of food places not too far away. Lots of parking, well light, safe. Clean, big and roomy, lots of nice space in the rooms and the commen areas. I'll be staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2013

The first room I was assigned to, had a man sock under the desk. The sheets didn't look newly washed. The second room didn't habe a crisp and clean bed. I don't really know if they change the sheets either. Blocked bathtub, worn matress. It's really sad because I never was dissapointed of a Hampton Inn like this time. Great breakfast, though.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We were traveling with a large group and many kids. The hotel is not "luxurious", but very comfortable and clean. The room itself was modernized and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel staff was very friendly and accomodating with our large group - they allowed us to use the conference room for a group gathering. The breakfast was excellent - one of the the best complimentary breakfast spreads I have seen. Overall - very good.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I was very pleased with my room and comfortable bed. The room and hotel common areas was noticeably 'clean'. So many hotels these days don't take the time to pay attention to detail but this one obviously does. It isn't that new, but it is very well kept. Usually the hall or elevator or other common areas has 'that smell' but no where did I experience any smells or dust. The breakfast area was sparkling clean and the food was fresh, hot and well stocked. The staff here were all pleasant people. I would recommend this hotel and will stay here again when I return.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator if you want to avoid hall noise.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business