“Watch out for the total amt on receipt!!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Yang's Sushi Bar
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
“Watch out for the total amt on receipt!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

We went there saturday dinner. The food is great. However, it comes in huge portions and literally, 4 kinds of orders in AYCE can already make you full.

And also, we're surprised that they charged us for 124$$$$ for 3 adults and 1 senior!!!!! Per head is 24.99 adults and 22.99 for senior. But still!!!! It was later that i discovered that my sister paid a lot more that she should when i asked her how much did she pay for all of us!

The resto already includes the tip!!!! Without even informing us or something that's why my sister gave $10 more (coz she didn't mind that time) however, not all customers are gonna be like my sister tho. So beware of giving additional tips people!!

1 Thank asdfghjkrvlyn

Oakville, Canada
“Good quality food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

We decided to try the AYCE sushi here despite reading some negative reviews about this place.
It may be our good luck, we found the food and the service fantastic.

We were greeted promptly on entering the restaurant. The place was not crowded yet.
Seats were comfortable, the table was clean.
General ambience was good.

Service was fast. Barely minutes after I placed my order, the first of many plates of sushi arrived.
They combined several orders of sushi on the same plate and arranged them with designs, and sauce drawn on the plate, just like some 5 star restaurants.

Food items were fresh, and there was very good variety of sushi.
There were appetisers, noodles, fried rice, sushi, desserts.

The servers were attentive.

There was no time wasted waiting for the bill to come when we were ready to go.

will return again. Hopefully this pleasant experience can be repeated.

A word of caution: to be mindful that tips is already included in the bill.

• Visited November 2013
Canada
“One of our favourite spots”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

My girlfriend and I have been coming here a number of times and the quality of the food is always great. The portion size are decent but every time we order the mango pudding they change the cup size it comes in, so to be safe, we ordered one each since the last time we came we ordered a handful thinking it was a two bite pudding like it had been before. The surprise came when the puddings arrived in a larger cup. We still managed to finish them, but it would be nice if they were consistent with the sizes. The service wasn't bad, though they did mix up our order quantity a few times as well as not giving us the rolls we had ordered. We still go back due to the freshness of the food and how close it is to us.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mississippi
“A Great Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have been going to the AYCE places for a while. The results are always inconsistent from the service to the food itself. Some places have those days when everything seems to be off so quite frankly, I have stopped going to them. I was enticed to go to Yang's as it seems like a nice place. It was a very good experience. The server was professional and was quick to point out some on the highlights on the menu. The food was fresh and the hot items were served hot. There was absolutely nothing to complain about. I hope that when I return, I will find the same enthusiasm from the staff. For now, I would recommend this place if you are in the mood for sushi.

• Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Average ayce fare”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Nothing special, only lunch is really worth it, but finding parking is a bit tough.
Mango dessert pudding was good, otherwise the rolls themselves are what you would expect of something that is an all you can eat

• Visited February 2013