“Weird hours”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Toronto, Canada
“Weird hours”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

I went to the location by Heartland Mississauga. Beware this place just opens and closes whenever they feel like it. They don't even put the hours of operation on the store front and when we asked the staff why, they told us the franchise doesn't allow it...what the hell??

Anyways, when we finally saw it opened, we took advantage of some coupons. The food was pretty average but oh well, at least it was half price or something. And we got a pea-sized taco for free. I wonder how long this place will last!

• Visited June 2012

Mississauga
“Just okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

The burrito deals are inconsistent. Sometimes the burrito deal includes a drink, while other days it doesn't. Sometimes the burrito student special is available only during school hours, while other times you can buy it for dinner. My last experience was with a steak burrito. The burrito was grilled, but the meat inside was cold. It also tasted a little off. I wasn't sure if it was cooked well enough or if the food was fresh. I had purchased it as take out and was not in the mood to go back and return it. It ended up in the garbage. I don't plan to go back. There are many other new burrito restaurants in town now, such as Burrito Boyz. I find their food to be bigger serving sizes, better quality, and a better price.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank cubatourist
Toronto, Canada
“Large burritos for the price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

The ordering system is easy and they are quick to get the orders out. There is a large variety of easy to eat mexican food. I ordered the guacamole with chips and they were not fresh and there was not a large amount of salsa or guacamole. This review is for the location on yonge st north of sheppard.

1 Thank Redskin1962
Mississauga, Canada
“Meh”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

The place used to be really good, it was my go to place for a quick Mexican fix. The most recent time I went the food was complete crap and made me sick after eating it. I wouldn't go to this place as it's consistency sways like anything.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank t4l92
Mississauga, Canada
“The place to go for fresh tasting burritos and warm, friendly service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2011

Yes, this place serves fast food---hello, they serve BURRITOS---and they serve them well at that. The burritos are very well packed and then heat-sealed shut on the grill so the outside is slightly crispy while allowing the contents to remain fresh and crisp---who wants lettuce heated all the way through anyways? Our favourite burrito place used to be another GTA favourite, Burrito Boyz, but Bar Burrito takes the top spot for us now. Burritos are super tasty and you can enjoy them with the compliementary nachos with the salsa from the self-serve salsa bar. The service at this location is great too. (The Bristol Rd. location serves a tastier burrito than the Latimer Rd. location).

• Visited July 2011