Comfort Inn Airport West
GardenInn.com
$116
$101
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn Mississauga(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$101
The Waterside Inn(Mississauga)
$142
$119
Hotels.com
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$109
$96
$84
$81
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskadjoining restaurantpark and flyshuttle serviceroom was cleanin house restaurantupgraded to a suitefridge and microwaverecommend this hotelnice staytim hortonswe've stayedwake up callfree shuttlestayed one nighthotel rooman upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We've stayed here twice in the last few months. Got a pretty good price for using the park, sleep & fly deal. We left our vehicle there for 8 days and spent the night upon our return. We had arranged for the shuttle and they told us it would be about 20 minutes. Very efficient as the shuttle was there in under 20 minutes (used the shuttle 4 times now and did not have a long wait any of those times). A quick 10 minute drive from the airport made the location ideal for us. They were very prompt and then check-in was quick & efficient. Great front desk staff. The room was very nice and very clean and comfortable beds. Nice to have shampoo and conditioner provided. Didn't have to dig through suitcases to find ours. In both our stays, everything was dealt with quickly. Also nice to have an in-house restaurant (Golden Griddle). Food was ok, but we liked the convenience of not having to get our coats and find a restaurant. This has become our stop over motel for future vacations Pat & Diane

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
comfort123, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Dear Pat & Diane,

I wanted to thank you for leaving a review of our property. It makes us feel very good that your experience with our hotel was great. We have recently done some renovations to the hotel, and having clean and well conditioned rooms is our number one priority. Being close to the airport area at times makes it difficult to arrive on time with all the traffic. I am glad to hear the shuttle was prompt in picking and dropping you off. Thanks for your stay, take care.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

Rooms small, but clean. OK for transit between planes, which is what I used it for. Shuttle service to and from airport reasonably prompt. Check-in and out friendly and prompt.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Sitko
comfort123, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks for giving our hotel a review. I am glad to hear that your overall stay was a positive one, and things went smoothly. Unfortunately the building was built in the 80's and room size was not taken into consideration during those times. We have recently renovated and have added some larger suites. We would like to see you back at our property, and maybe you can check out one of our new rooms. Take care.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

We booked the hotel as a “park-sleep-fly” package and would be parking our car for 6-days and returning to stay overnight at the hotel on the 7th night.

We arrived at the hotel on Saturday afternoon. Registration went very smoothly– as expected, we had to pay in advance in order to leave our car. We were given a tel. number to call to arrange for a shuttle to pick us up at the airport once we returned from our holiday. The shuttle picked us up at the arranged time (nice newish van, very pleasant driver) and got us to the airport in plenty of time for our flight – everything seemed good.

Unfortunately, our return experience was completely different. As planned, we arrived at the airport after midnight and immediately called the hotel. We were told they’d send a shuttle right away. We waited ….after 30-minutes we noticed the continuous stream of shuttles from other nearby hotels returning for the 2nd time. We called our hotel and were told they would "call again for a shuttle". After 15-minutes, we called again and were advised it would be yet another 20-minutes. The van that finally arrived was pretty old & rickety - not impressed.

On arriving at the hotel this time, the check-in did not go well either. I was told that even though I'd settled out account "in full" when I paid for our room 6-days earlier, I hadn’t been charged the “correct amount” and now owed them an additional 9$. At first I thought it was a little shady as the Clerk didn’t explain very well and kept asking for my credit card (then he said, “oh, he already had it on file and could just use that”). As it were, it seems they'd forgotten to charge me the tax and I would have to pay this additional amount before I could get my room. When we checked out next morning, I raised my complaint with the “manager” but she seemed to feel both the shuttle situation & check-in were the norm.

The room itself was okay, albeit a bit tired and not as close to the airport as some of the other hotels. All in all, could probably do better.

Room Tip: The wall are quite thin. Maybe bring earplugs.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Nancy_Ottawa
comfort123, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2011

Dear guest,

We value your opinion that you shared about our property. It allows us to evaluate what our customers are thinking about their time with us. I am glad to hear that your car drop off went smoothly with the front desk attendant, unfortunately she forgot to charge you the tax on the room. It was myself who realized that you were not charged the tax portion and I left a note for the front desk to collect at check in, sorry for the confusion. We thought the total time it took for the shuttle to pick you up and for you to get checked in was about an hour. If this was not the case, I apologize. The shuttle timings are usually quite prompt, this incident was unfortunate. We would Ike to see you return, and maybe you can check out one of our deluxe rooms, take care.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

Beds were comfortable. There was adequate light in the room. Adequate parking. Clock on the bedside table so if you wake up it is easy to tell the time without having to put on a light and disturb your spouse/other

No one to help carry bags up stairs and no elevator ( this is an airport stopoff hotel so people often have quite a bit of luggage ). no breakfast provided ( Day's Inn does ). It was a chilly walk to a nearby restaurant. Although it was good to have the radio/alarm clock in the room what was not good was that it went off blaring in the early morning far earlier than we needed to get up. It would be nice if part of preparing a room for new guests was to turn off an alarm a previous guest had set. We arriveed late off a flight and never thought to do it ourselves.

Room Tip: its a hotel with very long corridors so if you don't want to roll your bags for miles ask to be closer to the front desk or on the ground floor. You may want to ask fro ground floor if you can't carry your bags up stairs
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stellajim

Dear guest,

The staff and management of the hotel would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts with other travellers. It was nice to hear that your overall room was comfortable. We apologize for not helping you with your bags, as this is something we normally always help our guests with. The housekeeping staff are usually good with shutting off the alarms in the rooms after a guest has checked out, this one was missed. Next time you are going to be staying with us maybe we can make sure you get a ground floor room. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

I do not want to bash a business. The place seemed just about full and it is probably a good price point for the area but I would not like to return there anytime soon. Rooms were ok but small and noisy from above beside. I could hear the people next door talking at normal volume!
They offered a free shuttle to the airport so that was good and I did a park'n-fly so that was also good. Bed seemed comfortable. I did not see any evidence of breakfast. So in conclusion if you are looking for a place with bare bone and good price in the Airport region of Toronto this is it. I'll pay a little more for a little more 'comfort' at the 'Inn".

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank John F
comfort123, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2011

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for leaving your comments. I am glad to hear that your park and fly experience went well. Unfortunately there must of been a few rooms that were a little too loud, and I am sorry. The restaurant is on lease, therefore we do not have a breakfast.