“Hospitality, Caring, Accommodating”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toronto Airport West
Ranked #41 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed April 17, 2011

My stay recently at the Quality Inn & Suites on Ambler Drive in Mississauga was exceptional. Their care, concern, consideration and efforts to accommodate were always met with efficiency and a pleasant manner
Although my sons live in the are, they were unwilling to assist me with accomodations and so I found myself having to pay for my stay there, even though my stay was for my granddaughter's Birthday & personal reasons.
From the moment I arrived at near midnite, they did everything they could to assist me in any way with patience and understanding.

I will be sending a detailed Thank You directly to the hotel to detail my experience and appreciation. The Front Office Manager, Anita Sandher to the various desk personel
and cleaning staff.

I can't thank them enough and will certainly encourage others to experience their hospitality.

Respectfully

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Charmaine9876

Reviewed April 7, 2011

as a business traveler, found the place very convenient and had all the amenities to accommodate my requirements. Room was large and the microwave came very handy. Great breakfast and very friendly staff always greeted me when i passed the reception. I will definitely return!!!

Room Tip: for business travelers i would recommend the suite
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2011

I would highlt recommend The Quality Inn Suites. i have stayed here on several occassions. The rooms are spacious and always clean. The pool and hot tub are well kept and a nice perk. The fitness room is adequate(treadmill could be upgraded but works fine)
The breakfast is always hot and changes daily so you are not resigned to eating the same thing on an extended stay. The dinner meals are excellent with good size portions and variety.
The staff are always courteous and helpful. Niran,Traiq and Anita (with beautiful brown eyes I might add) are excellent to deal with.
The location is perfect as you can quickly jump on the 401 or take the shuttle to the airport.

Room Tip: Book Early-they can sell out
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2011

Stay away from this disgusting place. We stayed in newly renovated main floor room which was crawling with BED BUGS. Restaurant is dirty and the food is nasty. We will NEVER stay n this BED BUG INVESTED HELL again!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank simonlb
nirana, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toronto Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2011

Thank you for the comments and the review you had posted on Trip Advisor following a recent stay at our hotel. As per standard protocol, we had a registered PCO come in and commence a thorough investigation immediately. We are pleased to confirm that we have been issued an all clear certification by the PCO. Please contact me directly if you wish to obtain the reference number for the certification.

Furthermore, the room was rented to other guests after your departure as you did not notify us of your concerns either during your stay or at check out. We are pleased to inform you, that we did not receive any complaints from any of the other guests who occupied the same room after you.

Once again, Thank you for the comments.

Niran Abeysinghe

Reviewed February 24, 2011

We booked this hotel at the very last minute due to the massive issues with the original hotel we booked. After leaving the original hotel we booked and got refunded from we went down the street, walked in to reception and asked if they could accommodate us. The lady on reception was very helpful and friendly and offered us a special rate which was considerably lower than what we were going to pay with the other hotel. We were just staying overnight before our early morning flight and the room was everything we needed. It was clean and provided all necessary amenities. Parking was ideal as it was right outside the hotel and not in some field somewhere (as was the case with the original hotel we booked) and from what we saw the pool looked nice. They also offered complimentary tea and coffee in the lobby in the morning and for the price we paid we believe we got a very good deal. The pick up after our vacation at the airport was smooth sailling also. We would definitely use this hotel again when going on vacation and have an early flight.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank trevanna1
Reviewed February 7, 2011

Travelling with auto auctions to purchase cars for a living I've stayed in many hotels. This one I stay in for one to three nights at a time because of the staff and the rooms. When I bring my wife and two children (5yrs. and 3yrs.) on a business trip the staff makes them feel like they are family. I've seen them check in guests hundreds of times and no matter if it's you first stay or your hundredth stay they are professional and courtious. I take for granted a clean room here, when I stay in another hotel, when work takes me farther away from this area of Southern Ontario. Get a suite and look around, the floors, walls, beds and bathrooms are by far the cleanest in Ontario that is my honest opinion! Wireless internet, clean hallways, elegant tiles, carpet and cabinetry, Great breakfast with fresh fruit, cereal, what ever you want with help yourself style. Keep up the good work! jamie@steeltownmotors.com

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank steeltownmotors
Reviewed January 3, 2011

I read the reviews before but took our chances to stay with points. We wanted bottom floor. We were put on 4th but I immediately checked room before staying. The room was small and older. I found 3 dead bedbugs behind the nightstands along the floor board. I put one in the ice bag and we proceeded to the front desk. Since we were staying on points we were immediately/ no question asked put into a 1 bedroom suite room that was new and very clean. No sign of bugs on the first floor. Staff was very friendly.

Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple