“Feb'12 Stay” 3 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4635 Tomken Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1J9, Canada   |
Ranked #32 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I can't say its a 5 star hotel - but its a 5 star motel hah It's in a good location, the staff are nice, but what I don't like is if you don't book online they never give you the room you want. When I booked online I was able to get the room at the price I wanted, when I went into the hotel and asked for the room they often said it was already taken and I've been there on multiple occasions so I felt like thats somewhat BS, but basically if your going to sleep there, BOOK ONLINE :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 stars
DIMississauga, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga, responded to this review, March 17, 2015
Cambridge
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Check-in person was really nice, friendly & accomodating. We had a really late night out. Starting at 7:30, every 2 minutes I could hear the door outside my room opening & slamming closed!!!! I guess I eventually slept for an hour straight, woke up and started getting ready to then have to mid-shower argue with cleaning lady at 11:45 about check-out!!!! As I groggily make my way to front desk to check out about 12:30, I then have to deal with a very, very unpleasant man who wants to argue about "did I ask for late check out", which I had at 5 in the morning!!!!! Then I HAVE TO ASK for my deposit & ask for a receipt! And let me say again how rude this person was!!! Total attitude & zero customer service!! Additionally when I woke up in the morning I was afraid to walk on the carpet because it was so filthy. Overall, one of my worst experiences ever & I'm a Wyndham member-I'm not impressed at all

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
      Rooms
      Cleanliness

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank SARAH378
DIMississauga, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga, responded to this review, March 20, 2015
Travelers also viewed these Mississauga hotels
Quality Inn & Suites Mississauga
Comfort Inn Airport West
Comfort Inn Airport West
#35 of 60 in Mississauga
3.5 of 5 stars 102 reviews

Been to Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga

Address: 4635 Tomken Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1J9, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Mississauga
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
#3 Best Value Hotel in Mississauga
Price Range (Based on Average Rates):
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Days Inn Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Toronto West / Mississauga Hotel Mississauga