Days Inn Toronto West Mississauga
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$112
GardenInn.com
$100
$119
$152
$131
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$113
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
$110
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$93
$82
Agoda.com
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$77
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastrooms are clean and comfortabledesk staffeglintonhairdryerprosrates
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Check-in person was really nice, friendly & accomodating. We had a really late night out. Starting at 7:30, every 2 minutes I could hear the door outside my room opening & slamming closed!!!! I guess I eventually slept for an hour straight, woke up and started getting ready to then have to mid-shower argue with cleaning lady at 11:45 about check-out!!!! As I groggily make my way to front desk to check out about 12:30, I then have to deal with a very, very unpleasant man who wants to argue about "did I ask for late check out", which I had at 5 in the morning!!!!! Then I HAVE TO ASK for my deposit & ask for a receipt! And let me say again how rude this person was!!! Total attitude & zero customer service!! Additionally when I woke up in the morning I was afraid to walk on the carpet because it was so filthy. Overall, one of my worst experiences ever & I'm a Wyndham member-I'm not impressed at all

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SARAH378
DIMississauga, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Toronto West Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2015

Hello SARAH378,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry for the less than perfect experience you has with us.

Our front desk staff has been re-trained to uphold the highest levels of customer service. We are proud to be part of Wyndham Group, and strive to uphold Wyndham standards as well. We also have a new executive housekeeper, who communicated with the front desk frequently. This prevents guest from being disrupted without cause.

If you would like to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind Regards and Appreciation,
Management

Reviewed January 9, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed December 14, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed December 13, 2012

The locations was good, staff was friendly, rooms were nice and clean, parking was free. Free wifi. Overall a decent hotel for the price, biggest issue I had was that there was no elevator and this was not pointed out in our reservation on Expedia. I wish I knew that. Climbing a few flights of stairs while carrying luggage is not fun.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank nyctla123

Hello nyctla123,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are diligently working towards the possibility of having an elevator installed.

Kind Regards and Appreciation,