Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
$139
$101
GardenInn.com
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$128
$138
$121
$110
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$98
$82
Agoda.com
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$82
Elvoline
1,143 results
All reviewstoronto airportruns every half hourinternational centreshuttle servicefree bottled waterfree shuttlefront desk staffspg membernext morningan overnight staybeds were comfortablenight's sleeppool and hot tuban early morning flightbooked this hotelpark and flyone night stay
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

The shuttle service and rate were great but unfortunately that's all I can say about this property. The property itself was clean but our room particularly had a very strong body odor smell. The hot tub was not hot at all and the lounge service was downright terrible. Next time I pass through Toronto I will be choosing something else.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Dear JerDog,

We are very disappointed to learn that other than our shuttle service and great rates, you did not enjoy your stay with us.

Please accept our sincerest apology as this truly does not reflect the quality and service we are known for.

I would appreciate if you could contact me personally at jason.goulding@fourpointstorontoairport.com or call me at 1-800-565-5769 to discuss your experience further.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We recently stayed one night at this hotel as a stop over en route from Europe to Vancouver. The hotel, a former Days Inn several years ago, has under Sheraton made some improvements. The room was very clean, spacious and included a comfortable sitting chair (not often in a standard double room). All the staff we encountered from the shuttle driver, reception, housekeeping, and dining room were all very friendly and offered to help in anyway to make our stay comfortable. The shuttle service was timely both upon arrival and returning to the airport. A very nice breakfast buffet was included in our room price. We arrived late, but did notice that there was a bar area offering "happy hour". It is not a high end Sheraton, but it was very nice, close to the airport, clean and comfortable. As a post script, en route to Europe we spent a week in Ontario. Our reservation was for our return one month later from Europe. The hotel very kindly offered to store one piece of luggage that we used while in Ontario for one month until our return. Again, this represents the efforts and good gesture made by the staff to accommodate our needs. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. The ratings are based on the double standard room and the rate we paid.

Room Tip: We booked directly with the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi Couplesreview2013,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your trip to Europe.

We are very happy to read that you had a comfortable stay with us and found our staff to be friendly and helpful.

Thanks for sharing your great feedback with other travelers looking for a great hotel!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed here for one night end of September as was close to next days business meeting. Very clean, cozy bed. As we arrived late and left early next day we never had a chance to enjoy any of the amenities. Was surprised at how tiny the bathroom was and relieved I wasn't sharing a room as you practically had to hurdle the toilet to get out of the shower. Was also surprised that I didn't receive the "under the door quick checkout invoice". Instead had to wait in a line to be told they would email me my invoice??. So they may have saved a tree but was reason for me to also skimp on my rating. Hopefully will be able to go back one day to give the rest of the hotel a fair chance.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Hi steveandjudy1994,

Thanks for taking the time to share a review of our property here on Tripadvisor.

It’s great to hear that you found the hotel to be clean and the bed comfortable. We do now send our hotel receipts by email, but you can pick up a printed copy at checkout.

We’re looking forward to your next visit.

Regards,

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We booked into the Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport overnight after a transatlantic flight. The young lady booking us in was very helpful and welcoming which was greatly appreciated having been on the go for almost 20 hours.The room was comfortable and had the softest pillows. We ate dinner and breakfast at the hotel - food was excellent and serving staff were very friendly.
It was a very positive experience and have no reservations in recommending this hotel to other travellers.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Hi Evelyn,

Thanks for taking the time to give such a great review of our hotel!

It’s wonderful to hear that you have a comfortable stay with us and enjoyed the service we provided.

See you again soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was traveling solo and had a wonderful and peaceful stay at this hotel. The shuttle drivers were prompt and courteous both pickup and dropoff. The check-in clerk was helpful, polite and discreet. He passed my privacy test when he gave me my key and didn't say the room number aloud! This solo female appreciates that! The room was clean and comfortable. I didn't visit the gym, but I did use the hot tub for a little bit after a long run. I would stay here again if I needed an airport hotel in Toronto.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Patricia C

Hi Patricia,

It’s so great to hear that you have a wonderful stay and felt secure as a solo female traveler! Very pleased that you found our airport shuttle to be prompt and the driver courteous.

We can’t wait to have you stay with us again in the near future.