My husband and I picked this hotel due to its proximity to the Toronto Airport. It also offers free shuttle service to and from the airport and a lovely indoor pool complete with jacuzzi area. My daughter had a 1:00 am flight returning to Hong Kong. Since we live about 2 hrs. away in the US it didn't make sense for us to drive back to our home that night.
We all enjoyed relaxing in the pool-especially my 5 yr. old grandson. The only negative was that they were out of pool towels when we got to the pool. My husband told a member of staff who stated someone would bring pool towels. That never happened in the hour or so we were in the pool area.
The room was clean with 2 full size beds. Beds were very comfortable. My husband and I had a good night's sleep. Price for 1 night was reasonable I thought-under $100 all taxes included. Ample parking for our car. Close to restaurants for dinner before daughter's flight and breakfast for my husband and I before we headed home. Reception staff very helpful in providing us with a list of restaurants and pointing out family friendly ones since we had a 5 yr. old with us. Very close to airport but surprisingly quiet.
In the morning after checkout we decide to do some shopping in downtown Toronto. Not too far away and easy drive into the city.
All in all my husband and I enjoyed our brief stay and would stay here again. Good value and good choice whether you have an early morning flight or a late night flight and want to relax before boarding your plane for a long flight. Or, if like us, you're taking family or friends to the airport and don't feel like turning around and driving back home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across from Terminal 3 of Lester B. Pearson Toronto International Airport, Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport features hotel-wide WIFI, free 24-hour airport shuttle, a heated indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness centre. All of our rooms are furnished with signature Four Points Sheraton Comfort™ Beds and are 100% smoke free. Guests can indulge in breakfast, lunch or dinner at our on-site De Maple restaurant and enjoy a free sample of our feature local craft brew. We’re easily accessible to all the best the area has to offer, including the International Centre, Hershey Centre, Congress Centre, Woodbine Racetrack, Woodbine Shopping Centre, and downtown Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Starwood, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Toronto Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Sheraton Mississauga
- Four Points Mississauga
- Mississauga Four Points
- Mississauga Sheraton
- Four Points By Sheraton Toronto Airport Mississauga, Ontario