Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
$100
GardenInn.com
$131
$171
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$105
$212
$194
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$96
$92
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
$77
TripAdvisor
1,144 results
All reviewstoronto airportruns every half hourinternational centreshuttle servicefree bottled waterfree shuttlefront desk staffspg membernext morningan overnight staybeds were comfortablenight's sleeppool and hot tuban early morning flightbooked this hotelpark and flyone night stay
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I couldn't have asked for a better stay at a hotel situated so conveniently close to the airport but what really marked the difference was the staff who I felt where all superb from the waiters, check-in clerks and management. Can't recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Hi SCardu,

What a wonderful review! We will definitely share your kind comments with our team.

See you again when your next in the area.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Despite the title, I really like this hotel. As an airline crewmember, I stay here often on layovers so I have stayed in many different rooms. My only gripe about this hotel would be the fans, they are so loud, in certain rooms REALLY loud, and worse, they go on and off, on and off all night long. If you're a light sleeper, this will be a problem. The rooms are nicely done, modern. But it's like they put lipstick on a pig because it's all cosmetic, they didn't redo the old air systems. Room 225 and 221 have very loud fans, among others. The staff are very professional and accommodating.

Room Tip: Loud on/off fans in rooms 221/225.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Hi west5er

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel here on Tripadvisor.

We sincerely thank you for the feedback you have provided about the heating/cooling system in the guest rooms you have stayed in. We will have our maintenance team take a look to ensure that they are operating correctly.

Very pleased to read that you find our staff professional and accommodating.

See you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Room was clean bathroom smelled like cigarette smoke. Lots of food in the area. Staff was polite and helpful. Airport was really close and many major highways are also close by therefore it was easy to get to destinations in the area. Over all it was a decent quick stay

Room Tip: Rooms have great air conditioning Be on the look out for smelly bathrooms.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sam C

Hi Sam,

We are very pleased to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us. It’s great to hear that you found our staff polite and friendly and the hotel convenient to the major highways. We are sorry to hear that you smelt cigarette smoke in the washroom. Although we try to maintain a 100% smoke free hotel, other guests are not so considerate.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The location to the airport is very convenient. The hotel seems to be in good shape and well maintained, but the room I had (Rm 318) was SO smelly (combo body odor and air freshener - to mask the body odor?) that I couldn't sleep. In addition the bed mattress was too soft. I had to be up at 5:00am for a flight and maybe got 3 hours' sleep due to the bad odors and soft bed. I'd think twice next time.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Hi Joan,

Please accept our deepest apology that we did not meet your expectations during your stay.

If you are able to I would truly appreciate if you could contact me directly so that I may personally discuss your experience. I can be contacted via 1-800-565-5769 or you can email me directly at my address below.

Best Regards,

jason.goulding@fourpointstorontoairport.com

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I loved this hotel I stay at airport hotels often, but this will be my new favourite. The staff was super friendly going out of there way to make sure you were satisfied. And a great price for a room that was clean and roomy.

• Stayed: July 2013

Hi Robin P,

Thanks for your continued loyalty to our hotel. You comments about our staff is much welcomed and will be shared with them.

It's great to be your favourite hotel in the area!

See you again soon.