“Always Predictable for Us”

Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
Ranked #16 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stay frequently at this hotel when we have to fly out in the morning or even around noon. We stayed at this hotel again a few days ago and found our room as we always do,..clean,....in a quiet area at the end of the hall and most of all,...no smelly cleaners were used in the room. Thank you for that,..as this is very important for me being allergic to most,..that would be a deal break for us. I had Colleen check us in and she was very personable and friendly. I have never had any issues with my bill and feel bad that this may have happened to you Paul, I am sure there is an easy fix had someone taken the interest in fixing it for you. I too had an occasion recently where I discovered my room had been billed to my credit card a month sooner than my stay,..however the management finally got back to me explaining that since I had booked an early booking via the internet,..then that was why there was an earlier charge. However, be careful that you are stuck with that,..and I discovered that I could have gotten a few dollars off using my CAA card and they were unable to refund that for me. However, I was please,..will stay there again. We do not eat there,..in my opinion it is just adequate. But no complains here from me. Oh yes,..I called this morning for the shuttle back to get my car, and the driver is friendly as always and always on time after I call. Thank you for that 4 Points.

Room Tip: Actually any room is good,..hardly any planes overhead as you try to get to sleep,..and any view is...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Hi OntarioTravellers...

Thank you for your kind review and specifically for mentioning about the great service you received from our Front Desk Agent, Colleen. She had been recognized for a job well done. It's great to hear that you find us predictable in providing you a comfortable stay each and every time.

See you again soon.

Front Office Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,102)

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Unfortunately I have had to update my review on this property. Once I left the hotel I had unexplained charges on my credit card. I placed a call to the Front Office Manager Jason and a few hours later one of his assistants called me back since he was too busy to speak to me. I explained the situation and the stated that was impossible. She said she would look into and call me back. Within 10 minutes she called me back and stated they only charged my card once. I then asked if there was an email where I could send them a copy of my statement. She promptly said no there was nothing further she could do for me and said I needed to dispute the charges with my credit card company. As I continued to ask for options she became more and more aggravated with me and eventually disconnected the line. It was disappointing that management was so uninterested in helping me resolve this issue.
I have had the pleasure of staying here for the past 24 days as I needed to be close to the airport for last minute meetings and with that said I have learned the following.

The hotel staff is extremely friendly and nice.
The property is very clean for an airport hotel.
The food is fantastic for a airport hotel.
They have a 24 hr GYM & Business center.
They have a full size pool with hot tub.
The have a coin laundry as well as laundry service.

When I first arrived I was not happy that I had to stay out by the airport vs. my colleagues that could stay downtown. However the hospitality of this hotel changed that thought process for me.

Room Tip: Rooms were pretty quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Paul C

Hello Paul,

I am very sorry to hear that you felt we did not handle your billing enquiry appropriately. Many billing questions our handled by our reservation supervisor, and I personally apologize if you felt I was too busy to address your concern.

As I was near our team member while she was talking to you on the phone, I am disappointed to read your rendition of the conversation. As she indicated, we do not see any other charges other than the authorizations placed on your credit card. These are released back to your credit card shortly after your check-out date. The length of time depends on the bank you are with, and policies they set.

It would be my pleasure to personally take another look at your concern. Please send me a copy of your bank statement to my email address (below) and I will investigate further.

Best Regards,

jason.goulding@fourpointstorontoairport.com

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife and I overnighted at this hotel enroute to South Carolina. The rate was very good, the rooms were clean and modern and the service was excellent. After checking in we enjoyed a nice meal at the restaurant at the hotel. While the menu was a little limted which is understandable, the meal itself was well prepared and the service was superb.

This hotel provides a shuttle service to and from the airport at no extra cost which is an added bonus.

Room Tip: Try and avoid a room close to the elevator as it can be a bit noisey if you are a ligth sleeper.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 709sunny12
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Hi 709sunny12,

Thanks for giving us a great review. We are pleased that you stayed with us.

See you again when you traveling through Toronto Airport next time.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Close to the airport, easy parking, fastest check in ever and receptionist routed us to the SPG reception for free drinks and snacks - met wonderful hotel staff and will definitely be back. Restaurant was excellent and coffee available early in the morning.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beckum
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Hi Beckum,

Thanks for the great review. Pleased that you were able to join us for our SPG reception. It was a pleasure having you join us. It's great to hear about our wonderful staff and excellent restaurant.

See you next time your in the area.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I've stayed at the Four Points Toronto Airport several times, and always enjoyed it. This last stay was just that much better, primarily because of two hotel employees I met for the first time. Shernaz Hunter was on the front desk that day, and I had the pleasure of getting better acquainted with her during my three days stay. I travel relatively frequently, domestically and internationally, often in the higher category Starwood hotels and resorts including Luxury Collection and St. Regis, and generally find front desk employees friendly and welcoming. That said, Shernaz exudes warmth and friendliness, in the most natural, effortless and genuine way, and I really can't think of anyone I've met in any hotel who's made such an impression on me without being anyone but herself.

The other person I met was Mano, who was managing the lounge/restaurant area during my stay. He was so friendly, and we had some great conversations while I was there. I find the evenings long while away from home, and making his acquaintance made such a difference. He was just being himself, nothing more and nothing less,

I hope not to offend any outstanding employees by mentioning only Shernaz and Mano, because all of the hotel employees are friendly and provide very attentive service. I look forward to my next visit to the Four Points, absolutely my favorite hotel in the Toronto area, and mostly because of the people who work there.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank GoodToGoAgain
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Hi GoodToGoAgain,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review and recognizing two fantastic employees for a job well done! They will certainly be commended for their efforts!

See you again when your back in the area.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I stayed at the Four Points so that I could catch an early flight the next day. The room was nicely appointed, and most importantly did not have a carpet-cleaning smell that can be a problem for me as I am sensitive to perfumes. Bed was comfortable, clean, and the room was quiet, despite being quite near the airport. It was a short trip (5 minutes) to my departure entrance at the airport, which is an advantage if you are on a timeline.
Note: It was a bit difficult to find when we drove to the hotel from Mississauga, but the airport roads are so convoluted this isn't unexpected. Make sure you get clear directions as to how to exit to the hotel when approaching the airport.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Veewat
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Hi Veewat,

Thanks for taking the time to share your great feedback with other travelers here on Tripadvisor.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found your room to be comfortable.

Thanks for the feedback regarding the exit signage in our parking lot. We will review this to ensure that it giving our guests clear directions.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Stayed here for one night before flying to the Bahamas, the room and bed are comfortable and clean. The hotel staff were pleasant, and courteous during check in. Nice modern lobby area. We had a late dinner at the lobby bar, and the food itself was decent. Nothing outstanding, but after a long travel day it was satisfying

Room Tip: Although we were right across the street from Pearson, there was absolutely no freeway nor airplane...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Niko88_11

Hi Niko88_11

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Thanks for sharing that you found the bed comfortable and the staff pleasant and courteous.

See you again in the near future.