OK - I think most of the reviewers here have this hotel confused with some other hotel ( I think I even read Days Inn in couple of the reviews)...this hotel is f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s and I am hard to please!!
I booked through travelocity and it was advertised as 3 star near toronto airport for $53/night. And after the hotel name was delivered t omy inbox, I checked online currently their rooms go for $125/night..of course its mid may!! so I was pretty excited..why are reviewers giving this hotel a bad rating? Let me recap what I got:
-king size bed with make your back melt awesome mattress
-study table, couch, seperate little full sized closet, with coffee making area and finally free bottled water.
-marble tiled and floored washrooms
-crown moldings with fancy artwork on the walls
-big 32 inch tv (but not flat screen :P)
-excellent customer service
-gorgeous lobby with an excellent bar
along with gym/office room/pool etc which we dint get a chance to visit ..oh and the only con I should mention is, it being this close to the airport, the parking is additional 12 bucks/night..but myf reinds alos stayed at the nearby Hilton and they paid 15/night..so I guess its not so bad after all :-)
so, if you do book this hotel, please do not listen to other reviers. this hotel is NOT OLD AND RUNDOWN, not in need of renovations...I have NOOO idea why reviewrs have said all this?
just as an fyi, when you drive up to it, the outside may not look as impessive as hyatt's but damn its a good hotel once u enter..so looks can be deciving...so please dont' judget this hotel by its cover!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across from Terminal 3 of Lester B. Pearson Toronto International Airport, Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport features hotel-wide WIFI, free 24-hour airport shuttle, a heated indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness centre. All of our rooms are furnished with signature Four Points Sheraton Comfort™ Beds and are 100% smoke free. Guests can indulge in breakfast, lunch or dinner at our on-site De Maple restaurant and enjoy a free sample of our feature local craft brew. We’re easily accessible to all the best the area has to offer, including the International Centre, Hershey Centre, Congress Centre, Woodbine Racetrack, Woodbine Shopping Centre, and downtown Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Toronto Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Four Points Mississauga
- Sheraton Mississauga
- Mississauga Sheraton
- Mississauga Four Points
- Four Points By Sheraton Toronto Airport Mississauga, Ontario