Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
1,133 results
All reviewstoronto airportruns every half hourinternational centreshuttle servicefree bottled waterfree shuttlefront desk staffspg membernext morningan overnight staybeds were comfortablenight's sleeppool and hot tuban early morning flightbooked this hotelpark and flyone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I were travelling to Toronto on business and we decided to book online with the hotel Four Points by Sheraton at the Toronto Airport. The online price was $79.00 plus the taxes while the price for booking with the reservations department was considerably higher ($139.00). We had a very clean room with a queen size bed, coffee maker all ammenities.

The hotel is very well situated for restaurants in the area and the restaurant on site was very good. The wine list was not good for White Wine especially the Pino Grigio's so we opted to bring out own and have it in the room.

Room Tip: choose the queen room on line
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Dear Veronica

Thanks for the great review!

It is fantastic to hear that you found us great value for money! You are correct in observing that there are some great online deals particularly at fourpoints.com. Here you can book advance, pre-paid reservations at a rate much less than our fully flexible rates.

I have offered your feedback to our Executive Chef regarding the white wine selection for consideration.

See you again soon,

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The staff is the best value of this hotel... helpful, smiley, welcoming. Other than this don't expect much surprise, this is a "beige and brown" hotel, comfortable, clean, the basic. For less than $100 a night, a smart choice around the airport. Will I go back? No I like surprises!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank JACK2011

Dear JACK2011

Thank you for staying with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport.

I am pleased to read that you found us to be helpful, smiley and welcoming. Being a Four Points by Sheraton, we do the basics very well and offer a great hotel at a great rate. Our style is uncomplicated, clean and very comfortable. If you like ‘surprises’, we have other brands in our Starwood family, like Aloft, being bright, eclectic and electric, and W Hotels which are known for their cutting-edge design.

See you again soon,

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Thank you to all who made my stay at the Sheraton a most enjoyable experience! I felt like I was being treated to a special gift. The staff were so friendly and greeted me even as I walked through the corridor of my 5th floor room. I will recommend this hotel to all of my friends and family!

Great Job!!

Room Tip: The 5th floor was perfect for me!
2  Thank Augustina I
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Dear Augustina I,

Thank you for such a great review of your experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport.

It is fantastic to hear that you enjoyed the service of our staff and we made you feel special.

We will see you again soon!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I spent one night at the this hotel in order to be able to catch an early flight out of the Pearson airport. The staff was friendly, the hotel was elegant, spacious and clean, and the room was great.
Very convenient 5 min ride to Terminal 2. They have free shuttles leaving every 30 minutes to the airport. Finally a business hotel that offers free WiFi and get this free bottled water!! I hate getting nickel and dimed for internet and water at other hotels that are far more expensive and I was very pleasantly surprised with this amenity.

3  Thank ArunNayagam
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Walking into the Four Points, I was greeted by a very pleasant associate, who exceeded my expectations, and made me feel instantly at ease. The room was very nice and clean, and there was absolutely no outside noise, which was a surprise being so close to the airport. Wonderful staff, tastefully decorated, and easy to get to from the highway, what more can you ask for!

2  Thank Jamie461