“Very Nice!”

Ranked #13 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Very Nice!”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

This is a very nice motel. The beds are very comfortable and they have coffee, free water and daily newspaper. The shuttle to the airport is very reliable and frequent. My wife and I always stay here when we fly. It is directly across from the airport which is very convenient and not noisy considering. We never count on a wake-up call however. Bring or use your own to make sure. Lobby is very clean and staff very friendly to deal with at all times. Thanks for a pleasant stay as always.

Room Tip: We haven't had a bad room.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
Lake Errock, B.c.
Reviewed November 2, 2011

My family stayed at this hotel in Sept. for three days we found the hotel staff to be very friendly and helpful. The price was very reasonable, clean and very close to the Toronto airport, the rooms were beautiful, clean and the view nice. I would definate come here again next time I am in the area. The front desk staff very courteous helped me with my bookings and cancellations to another sister chain hotel which was more expensive.

Room Tip: The rooms are quiet and the windows are big for a excellent view
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed November 1, 2011

My husband and I traveled Canada to catch a concert in Toronto and explore around in a rental so this place was adequate. Don't get it confused with THE SHERATON by Sheraton (obviously) as there is a HUGE difference in quality. We really enjoyed it because we fully intended to only sleep at the hotel as we were out playing and exploring. We did have one nice night relaxing at a small table by the hotel bar. You can order food and drinks there pretty late and there is also a pool on the main level that's indoor with an indoor hot tub. We didn't get in but we poked our heads in and it looked nice. The room was fine. It was clean and well kept daily. If you are looking for a great price to catch some zzz's go for the 4 points. If you're looking for luxury, this is not your stay.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Overall good value and incredible service at the front desk, even arranged the car hire people to collect us from the hotel instead of trooping back to the airport to get their (car rental) shuttle. Very helpful with directions etc = front desk is awesome, well done.
The rooms are good and in line with the group image, no nasty surprises!
Would recommend and stay again should we travel through Toronto again.

Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I think this hotel is the best value in the airport area. I paid $115 for a park and fly rate, meaning that the cost of the hotel is effectively $40, if you consider that parking for a week in the Value lot is $75. What a great deal to stay nice and close to the airport.

The lobby is great and spacious, and the rooms are alright. I'm not a fan of the Four Points comforter, instead of a nice duvet or something more comfortable, and I get really hot in those beds. The sheets were kind of scratchy and such, but for a one night, 6 hour sleep before a flight, it's not a deal breaker for me.

The complimentary shuttle to the airport in the morning is appreciated.

Room Tip: They're all the same
Nanaimo, Canada
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Overall this hotel is ok - but not what I come to expect from any of the Starwood Hotels.

The front desk staff were AWESOME. They were very friendly, helpful and easy going with late check out. I really liked them. The hotel was clean and plenty of parking. The room was comfortable and clean. I only had a shower - no tub.

The gym was not very good. There was a handful of decent cardio equipment but there are no free weights or matts. The room was also at least 24 degrees which made for an uncomfortable workout.

The restaurant is ok - I had dinner there once and breakfast there twice. Breakfast buffet is available and standard fair for hotel breakfasts. Room service is pretty good! They accommodate allergies and food preferences. Here's my big issue with the hotel - the room is REALLY noisy.

The location is horrible if you don't have a car or if you want food options nearby. It's all industrial and airport stuff around there. Ok for me but just a heads up for you.

I am on PST and so when I arrive in Toronto I tend to sleep in a bit that is, unless, the cleaning staff start at 8am and are loud and obnoxious in the hallway. My first morning after getting to sleep at 2:30am I heard "Hello! What's wrong?" a voice replies "I don't want to be here" and she proceeded to slam around things in her cart and yell a few more things to someone else. I felt like opening my door and saying "I don't want you to be here either!" Both mornings I woke up to noise like this right around 8am

The other part - which was really awful was the fact that I was in a room with adjoining doors and I could hear EVERYTHING my neighbour was watching on tv, when they coughed and even the phone call they had at 1am. I was afraid to make a peep knowing they could hear me too!! Very uncomfortable and disruptive. For that reason I give this hotel 3 stars.

Room Tip: Do not get a room with adjoining doors and since the cleaning staff starts near the elevator if you...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Edmonton, Alberta
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Stayed here one night.

Clean and affordable but as a Four Points didn't have the class as other Four Points I've stayed at recently.

Internet was fast and bedroom was clean, but Upgrades to Furniture and TVs would make this place more modern.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business