“Good food but very expensive for the portion size”

Nawab Authentic Indian Cuisine & Banquet Hall
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian, Fusion
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Proudly serving Mumbai's finest cuisine for over 20 years in Dubai, India, Uganda and Malaysia. Wide variety of signature dishes ranging from mild to HOT! Daily set lunch specials. Order a take out meal deal and save 30%. Banquet Hall available for up to 120 people.
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We really enjoyed the food but found the prices expensive for the portion size. Be sure to order lots of naan!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We use Nawab often for take out, and have dined in as well. Their butter chicken is amazing, and when you ask for mild it really is mild - the kids can eat it too! We always order the palak kofta, one of their specialties (spinach cheese balls in sauce) so yummy! Naan is excellent - try their basket. The service in the restaurant is ok, everyone is very polite. It's definitely our favourite for Indian.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Just got home from Nawab Restaurant for dinner, and time and again, their food's one of the best, if not, the BEST indian restaurant in Mississauga. Butter chicken is not as sweet as others make it. (maybe less cream or butter?) But, it's got more zing to it. I also odered Bharta (smoked mashed eggplant), so delicious! They ran out of lamb, though, so we ordered chicken tikka masala, instead. Naan is very soft and tasty. The only downside, I would say tonight, is the young waitress who wasn't paying attention on the phone when I made our reservation, that I had a GROUPON. Upon printing my voucher, I promptly followed the instructions in the voucher so I did right off the bat, mentioned about my GROUPON. I called at 8pm and was asked if we could come at 9 pm instead, and so we did, only to be told that they're no longer accepting groupons beyond 7:30 pm. Thankfully, the manager/owner was alert to make it better for us and so we were happy. We would come back again for sure. The taste of food is worth coming back for and also the excellent customer service of the manager and other staff.

Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

Definitely worth a stop. Best Indian I've had in a while. Service was prompt and friendly. Pleasant atmosphere. Saffron Chicken was amazing. Naan was great. The waitress even chased me down at my car to bring me the jacket I left behind. A local friend recommended to me and it was a great recommendation indeed!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Food & Server were phenomenal tonight. I have been to this restaurant on many occasions with various friends, and have never been disappointed. On the contrary, every experience has been exceptional! TRY IT!!