“FUN”

Paramount Fine Foods
Ranked #27 of 1,665 Restaurants in Mississauga
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“FUN”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Chaotic, busy, fun
Superb food
Typical Middle eastern hospitality - amazing !!!

They work on an honor system - you pay on the way out. Never seen anyone "sneak" out without paying.

Free Turkish Coffee
Weekends tend to get very busy, so go early

• Visited May 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Crowded but surprisingly fast”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Dropped in the Paramount last Saturday night around 7:30pm for dinner and was greeted with a long lineup that extended onto the patio. We had a party of 7 and thought for sure we would be waiting for hours since the place was packed. It was our first time for dinner at the Paramount so their system was bit confusing at first but the lineup give us enough time to figure out the system and what we wanted to eat. We were through the line and had food in front of us within 40 minutes of arriving. Kudos to the wait staff, I was very impressed how very quickly they responded to all of our requests. Everyone in my party enjoyed their food even my picky son who does not want to try any new food. For the first time he ate all of the meat.

• Visited April 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Not Worth the Hype”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I visited this restaurant for dinner after receiving many recommendations from friends. The first thing I noticed was how crowded it was and how close together the tables were placed. We ordered the BBQ family platter, with some hummus and tabouleh, and unfortunately, we were not impressed by the meat or the salad. The humus was fine, and so were the fresh fruit juices, but that was about it. I came back another time for breakfast, and my experience was much better with the fatair and manakeesh. Overall, it is an okay restaurant for dinner, and a good one for breakfast.

• Visited November 2012
Westminster, Maryland
“Great food. Be prepared to stand in line.”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I knew the food would be good with a line of patrons flowing out the entrance. I met some cool folks in line who insisted I eat with them (I had planned to get my food to go). We enjoyed the chicken kabobs. Very tender and juicy, nicely marinated and grilled.

Be sure to ask for rice, if you'd like it. Otherwise, you'll get french fries by default, which seems like an odd pairing with middle eastern cuisine.

We did not have room for desserts, as the dinners were too large too finish. :) But, they was a huge array of baklava and other tasty treats.

It was so busy, so if you have a choice, pick a table that's not in the main flow of patrons and wait staff.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Amanda H
“Great food”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is my favourite Lebanese restaurant.
Not fancy, just casual, for families and friends.
Their system is a little different.
A server will give you a table. Go make your order and give your table number and they will bring your food.
Want more? Go to the order line again. Simple as that.
The food is very good.
Location is strange, in the middle of a industrial/commercial area.

• Visited February 2013